iLoft Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Curious as to when you guys bought, what was the tentative occupancy at the time. I purchased in July 2006 when the tentative occupancy was March 08. If its pushed to 2010, thats a 2 year difference. Wonder what the delays are about. The relocation of the water main started at the end of summer last year. It couldn't have delayed things that long! But who knows. I'm just eager to see a structure get started.

Im going to take some photos for the Iloft residence of the construction,you can take a guess at the final completion date.My estimate is still spring 2010 as a move in date.

this is the key for our investments.The LRT

http://thegtapatriot.wordpress.com/2007/11/24/torontos-125-billion-light-rail-gamble/

I bought about 8 months ago.I expected 2010 date for completion...Camrost is not known to come in on time with the exception of 9T6.

I had purchased Feb 07 and my tentative date was Nov 08 but very unrealistic I see.... I guess everyone is eager to see some kinda structure that resembles a condo going up....I thought that the moving of the water main had been finished last year hmm... so many unanswered questions... I just hope that the nice weather that we've been having help speed up some construction....

The main water main was moved in late 2007..that delay moved most of the workers over to 9T6..thats the reason that one was going up so fast.I take some photos this Sunday and you get a rough idea as how its progressing...IMHO its going sloooowwwww...

update no way this project going to get finish before 2010.I visit my friend at the Manitoba Lofts and still took a peek at the construction.The workers are there but they are still building the foundations.I kinda feel sorry for those who bought in early 2006 and expected a 2008 move in date,but hell your property appreciated anyways but it be nice to show your friends where your future home will be instead of workers still digging.:cool:

I feel sorry for me too! Saw the site last week and it looked just about the same as when I saw it months ago. It is a huge site dug up seeing it up close and I it seems the California building is going up right between the Tides and ilofts. So I'm assuming they're going to build the terrace for both at the same time. Wonder if construction was delayed so that they could start building the other building asap after the ilofts.

California going on sale next week for the public,its a huge dig and your assumption are probably right,they are combining both projects for the same dig.That doesnt seem fair for the ilofts owners but at least when the California project gets to the %70 sold level the work will go full tilt.I take a stab at FINAL closing date..Mid 2010 May.:eek:..you been waiting a full 4 years..god damn 9T6 is almost finish..it took them 2 years.

Yeeha the main crane is going in next week..finally...

Ilofts.jpg

Now wait at least 2 years until the final closing date.Its good to see the sister condo (California) selling extremely well also.They are sharing the same front entrance as the ilofts.

Put it to everyone this way ..NOBODY knows when it will finally be built. I went by last week with my gf, and the crane is up which is good news...for all EVERYBODY knows...even myself, it could be done by end of 2009.. early2010. Once the structure is up..then things start to get rolling. Once again ...NOBODY knows nothing. We just all pray for it to be done end of 2009 early 2010. Cheers!

community rec centers

http://yourhome.ca/homes/article/456845

"In addition to the rooftop facilities, there will be the Bayside Sports Entertainment Centre atop the fourth-floor podium, featuring an outdoor pool, running track, squash courts, craft room, library and private dining room.

"If you add up all the amenity space there is 75,000 square feet of total space indoors and outdoors," Feldman says. "This is almost two acres."

Prices will start at $198,900 and go to just over $1 million for the penthouses. Parking will be included and maintenance fees will be 36 cents a square foot, plus the separately metred hydro.

"The reason we can keep the maintenance fees so reasonable with all the amenity space at California Condos is that the costs will be amortized over our other Mystic Pointe communities – iLofts, TIDES and California Condos," Feldman explains.

I understand that amortized on the basis of multiple building reduces the investment per building..... That said, the management and maintenance of these "community" resources seem to always create strife for the condo owners in the individual towers.

Looking at the squabbles internally at the Malibu Club should be an example to others ( Marina del Ray)

great article,the thing there is no worries about overcrowding also since each building has a smaller fitness areas of their own and the larger shared sportscenter.Having multiple condo units by the same builder in the same project location always represent lower maintenance fees but with more activities for the owners.You cant lose.

Well the base is coming along,looks like they are finally pouring in the base.Looks like the iLoft owners have something to show in the name of progress regarding their future home.The main delay was Felcorp wanted to start the project with California which saves them a lot of time and money.Cant wait to see floors "above ground" in the next few months..we hope.

Back