88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

As an original owner affected by the flood, I am happy to say that that it’s time to move back in!
During the upheaval Concert has been incredible at taking care of us and ensuring that we are updated on any changes.
Can’t wait to move back in this weekend

Hi neighbours:
Just wanna ask what the occupancy process islike and how long does it take? I am now out of GTA and I am planning my trip to Toronto for occupancy. Anyone can advise how long should I plan to stay to finish the process? Is it as simple as giving the post dated cheques to my lawyer for occupancy fee payments to exchange for the key? What else do I need to prepare or do for that date? Any advice is appreciated. And happy move-in everyone!

Hi neighbours:
Just wanna ask what the occupancy process islike and how long does it take? I am now out of GTA and I am planning my trip to Toronto for occupancy. Anyone can advise how long should I plan to stay to finish the process? Is it as simple as giving the post dated cheques to my lawyer for occupancy fee payments to exchange for the key? What else do I need to prepare or do for that date? Any advice is appreciated. And happy move-in everyone!

On the date of occupancy, if everything has been approved by your lawyer, you simply go and pick your keys up at 88 Scott. The process takes 15 minutes. Welcome to the building!

On the date of occupancy, if everything has been approved by your lawyer, you simply go and pick your keys up at 88 Scott. The process takes 15 minutes. Welcome to the building!

Thanks for your reply Anthony. my occupancy date is end of march but I still did not receive the notice for PDI from 88 scott. I am wondering is that normal? Hard for me to book last minute trip to Toronto :(

For the ones who attended the info session last week, anyone can share with me some info? I was not in Toronto so I could not attend the seminar. Thanks in advance for your sharing!

was there ever an option to upgrade the laminate to hardwood? yesterday I went to see a unit and the owner said he has hardwood, even looks and feels like hardwood

Good laminate wins out over the best of hardwood in a condo beyond Day 1. Good laminate won't broadcast unavoidable wear and tear that occurs in what more often than not is a small high traffic living space. Once, I paid a fortune for gorgeous Brazilian Mahogany throughout a waterfront condo. After 2 years and one dog, it was still gorgeous but all marked up. Stone and laminate wins.

Last edited:
was there ever an option to upgrade the laminate to hardwood? yesterday I went to see a unit and the owner said he has hardwood, even looks and feels like hardwood

What floor was the unit on?

Most units will have high quality wide plank laminate flooring. The flooring was discontinued though so some units were "upgraded" to hardwood. My flooring was recently redone and I had the option of switching but I stuck with laminate. If it's not wide plank, you have hardwood.

What floor was the unit on?

Most units will have high quality wide plank laminate flooring. The flooring was discontinued though so some units were "upgraded" to hardwood. My flooring was recently redone and I had the option of switching but I stuck with laminate. If it's not wide plank, you have hardwood.
It was in the high 20s. Thanks!

Back