Toronto 155 Cumberland and 130 Bloor Street West | 88.69m | 21s | KingSett Capital | BDP Quadrangle

Only a few temp cosmetic things, nothing much else.

Oh, and it looks like the fire didn't disrupt things a whole lot (though I don't know how/if it affected Torno)

What's the deal with the (friggin' huge!) Demag Crane here? I thought it was brought in to raise the permanent crane into place, but it seems to be parked for the long term. Today when I walked past it was raising steel framing pieces into place, indicating that this probably is the main crane...

Anyone have any info?

I was tempted to feed the crane but then I was just let out of the Yorkville Mental Hospital....

DSC04144.jpg
DSC04117.jpg

what a nightmare this is... this city always looks to be in a state of permanent construction. It never looks finished. And I am saying that more with tourists in mind. We who live here are used to it by now, but it cant be a good impression. (unless some of the tourists like giant cranes) And Bloor ST down to one lane each way? any betting on road rage incidents before th end of summer?

^Ha, I saw a rich 40-something women get a nasty surprise driving her Bentley Continental today. She turned onto St Thomas, from Bloor St--only to realize she was blocked; the St Tommy is starting to be built, so a huge tractor/trailer/equipment was blocking one lane. Too funny, seeing her losing it. (I had to be mean with her.:)

Back