Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

If the movement of Murano should be depressing anyone, do check out dt_toronto_geek's link "Leave Britney Alone." It's a pure howler.

One can presume that once the common podium is done, Murano shall sail into the sky.

Very surreal to see it above ground lol...

Does anyone know where I can find Burano renderings?

I think Burano is on about page 3 or 4 of "Projects and Construction", you'll find fab renderings there.

I hope to see Burano built before I die!

October 5th Update:

1505941021_0d644de62f_b.jpg

1506791724_a4b6e111fe_b.jpg

Some progress since the last update on the 23rd but this baby is still crawling along very slowly.

They's probably do pretty well for themselves if they sent out a mailing to buyers, advertising for volunteer construction workers. You know, it would be like one of those public projects, where donors have a chair or a wall named after them, except in this case, the benefactor actually builds the wall.

Or send over a few cases of Red Bull each day.

^An apprentice is on site? Wow.

Once the podium is done, it will be a race between the two towers.

Any bets?

Maybe the over-zealous apprentice will be the linchpin in the entire exercise. His efforts will either hinder or accelerate the entire endevour.

A lot depends on his stamina. They have two cranes on site now, and he has to operate them both. From dawn till dusk he scrambles down one and up the other, hoists something around, then scrambles down again and runs back to the first crane...

Back