News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

New profile posts

Hello, I'd like to use some of your incredible images of 160 Front Street West (TD Terrace) for our tall building database and newsletter at the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. If you're interested, could you email me at iwork@ctbuh.org? Thanks!
Hello, do you happen to know anything about the Highgrove 2 project? It seems as though no one does. I am getting nervous.
B
brettbass61
I haven't heard about receivership for Highgrove II yet, although it seems likely based on their cash flow issues. Even if they avoid receivership, I don't see how anyone would lend them money to build it. It's possible another builder buys the project as-is and builds it with the current buyers in place.
B
brettbass61
Your deposits are very likely safe as Highgrove II is a condo project and they are being deposited into the lawyer's trust account.
F
FlyOnTheWall2493
Thank you for responding!
Hi, Willie,

I was wondering whether you could tell me when you took the photo of the Elle Condos? Whether it is before 2022-07-23? Thanks! Michael
PXL_20220803_213804456.jpg

WillieThePooh Aug 3 2022.jpg
Hi! I am also not sure how to message you privately. I am interested in checking out Arcadia at the Well this Friday, please let me know how I could get free tickets :)
Hey! I saw your post for free tickets for this friday for Arcadia! Id be more than interested and gratefu;. I don't know if this is the best way to message.
Hello Sir,

Are you in that Whatsapp group already? Is your nickname in the WhatsApp group ~Dilip?
If not? How can I call you?
Thanks
Hello Sir,

I am one of the unit purchasers currently in that WhatsApp group, Could you join the group admin is +1(788)840-6010

Back