News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

New profile posts

Hi, im a purchaser of 2020 townhome,,,,,,, could you please tell me what are you doing regarding the deposit?
Hi, im a purchaser of 2020 townhome,,,,,,, could you please tell me what are you doing regarding the deposit?
Hey man, I love your 3d model of the city. I just joined Second Life and am wondering how I can view it? Thank you in advance :)
brxson
brxson
Much appreciated, thank you!
brxson
brxson
what is your username on secondlife? so that I can add you or know when you are online so I don't have to keep messaging you xD

once again thanks in advance koops.
Koops65
Koops65
my SL username is GeneralZoltan Resident, send me a message and a friend request...
Hi I’m the owner of a townhouse unit. I’d like to be added to the reunion crossing whatsapp group :)
Hey, I was wondering if there are any opportunities to be more involved with Skyrise. Maybe we can find some time to catch up.
Hey there, I noticed your post and wanted to reach out as well. My occupancy date is June 7 but I have not received my PDI date yet. Have you? I am keenly interested to hear how things are going as people see their unit for the first time. I'm at 416-504-8777 if texting is easier :)
Hi Jer1961, I look after the social media for Mizrahi and would love to include some of your action shots from the ground of the development at The One (crediting you of course), if you’re ok with this could you shoot me a message to confirm? Thanks!
J
jer1961
Sure, View, we can make some sort of arrangement, though I take quite a few shots! Maybe not as formal as what you have with Joy, but I have shots of the development going back five years... though mostly since October 2020 - have you seen my time-lapse shots on Flickr?

Jeremy
V
Viewfromthetop
Just checked them out - great work! Amazing to see the progress captured from a pedestrian level.
Shoot me an email at tcunningham@conwayandpartners.com and let’s find a way to feature some of your work, thanks!
Sorry I don't see that this number 1 778 840 6010 is connected to WhatsApp. It seems like BC number. How am I supposed to contact?

Back