X - The Condominium (Great Gulf Homes) - Real Estate -

This will be moved to the real estate section but to answer u'r question

I'm not sure what the going rate is but I would gather in the $500/sq ft range give or take what u'r unit is, what floor your on.

I called the sales office today and there are only three units remaining for sale which makes this project 99% sold out.

This will be moved to the real estate section but to answer u'r question

I'm not sure what the going rate is but I would gather in the $500/sq ft range give or take what u'r unit is, what floor your on.

I called the sales office today and there are only three units remaining for sale which makes this project 99% sold out.

which begs the question... what was the rush to sell out so quickly? (reducing prices?) Whether you believe $500 sq/ft is justified for this area, people bought at these prices. The building is virtually sold out, and still has another 10-12months before the first occupants come in.

I guess they really wanted to start development on X^2?

which begs the question... what was the rush to sell out so quickly? (reducing prices?) Whether you believe $500 sq/ft is justified for this area, people bought at these prices. The building is virtually sold out, and still has another 10-12months before the first occupants come in.

I guess they really wanted to start development on X^2?

Yea, when I bought my unit a month ago, the sales lady said they are trying to sell as fast as possible so they can start X2.

i saw preliminary plans for X2, it is going to be spectacular. i have also heard that a number of Toronto's major developers and architects have toured and viewed X and are all taken aback, by Great Gulf's vision and commitment.

i saw preliminary plans for X2, it is going to be spectacular. i have also heard that a number of Toronto's major developers and architects have toured and viewed X and are all taken aback, by Great Gulf's vision and commitment.

Hi professor, thanks for the update can you expand on why plans for X2 are so great? Examples? How will it differ from phase 1?

Yeah, taken aback by the fact that you can build something with style and still make money on it?

My visit

Hello all, had my consultation today. Met with Liesa. I have to say I did not feel rushed at all and she was wonderful. She helped me pick the right colour scheme and options and did not curse me when I kept changing my mind. As I usually do!
I see some have had issues with time. I think it has to do with the consultant that is assigned to you. I would highly recommend that you ask for Liesa if you have the chance. I stayed there for an hour and a half or so and it was an enjoyable experience, even though at the end I payed more than an average car.
A question to other buyers. How do you feel about the window treatments? Did anyone get them? The 10,000 range seems steep to me but I have never bought window coverings for so much glass before. Does anyone know what it would cost to do it after the fact?

Hello all, had my consultation today. Met with Liesa. I have to say I did not feel rushed at all and she was wonderful. She helped me pick the right colour scheme and options and did not curse me when I kept changing my mind. As I usually do!
I see some have had issues with time. I think it has to do with the consultant that is assigned to you. I would highly recommend that you ask for Liesa if you have the chance. I stayed there for an hour and a half or so and it was an enjoyable experience, even though at the end I payed more than an average car.
A question to other buyers. How do you feel about the window treatments? Did anyone get them? The 10,000 range seems steep to me but I have never bought window coverings for so much glass before. Does anyone know what it would cost to do it after the fact?

I had the same design consultant and she is great. Allows you to take all the time you need and she has great suggestions. Highly recommended.

I had the other lady, i forgot her name but I believe there were only two people.

She was kind of weird/awkward to begin with, a little uniformed about many of the questions I asked.

I guess your experience really depends who you had

Only 1 1/2 hours? That doesn't seem like much. I know the appointments at Liberty Towers are 3-4 hours long. 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon.

I had the other lady, i forgot her name but I believe there were only two people.

She was kind of weird/awkward to begin with, a little uniformed about many of the questions I asked.

I guess your experience really depends who you had

It really depends on which consultant you had. I had the same lady who was awkward and uninformed and I felt rushed. In retrospect, I wish I asked for another consultant as my appointment was not an enjoyable or fulfilling one.

Only 1 1/2 hours? That doesn't seem like much. I know the appointments at Liberty Towers are 3-4 hours long. 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon.

Yeah, I only needed 1.5 hours. I already had a good idea of what upgrades I wanted since Janine at the design office (a wonderful lady by the way) was nice enough to send me a list of upgrades beforehand.
Though Liesa did mention that some of the clients did spend 3 hours with her picking options. I just did not need that long. I mainly had to pick tile and cabinetry.

Back