News   May 14, 2024
 826     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 515     0 

Woodbine Centre

Was at the mall on Saturday. Bought food from Charlie’s and the Chinese food place. I thought it was funny and sad all at once how you can just walk into the former KFC Taco Bell and Kabob House (formerly London Fish and Chips).

And here’s a picture of two from my visit.

IMG_0909.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0911.jpeg

Last edited:
Visited two days ago. Shop-The-Rot's (lower Zellers) lights were back on.

I'll hold for everyone's applause/shortness of breath.

Yet, the store was still sealed up. Either the Woodbine is finally getting around to fixing the fire hazard problem,
or Shop-The-Rot is in the process of becoming something else.

Tune in next week when I'll convince myself to make another painful visit to the mall once again.

Was at the mall on Saturday. Bought food from Charlie’s and the Chinese food place. I thought it was funny and sad all at once how you can just walk into the former KFC Taco Bell and Kabob House (formerly London Fish and Chips).

WHERE IS THE PICTURES!!!!!

Visited two days ago. Shop-The-Rot's (lower Zellers) lights were back on.

I'll hold for everyone's applause/shortness of breath.

Yet, the store was still sealed up. Either the Woodbine is finally getting around to fixing the fire hazard problem,
or Shop-The-Rot is in the process of becoming something else.

Tune in next week when I'll convince myself to make another painful visit to the mall once again.
The movie theatre, the food court, and the fair...ARE THE ONLY THINGS people care about this mall...

I added them... but I dunno where they went. I can see them on my phone when I edit the post...
Thanks! I thought it was my ad blocker blocking the pics. lol
Glad to see it's a problem on your end and not mine!

View attachment 518282

This was SUCH a lie, they did nothing with this supposed renovation with the mall...Woodbine Mall is done for

This was SUCH a lie, they did nothing with this supposed renovation with the mall...Woodbine Mall is done for
Now that the Racetrack has a fancy new theatre/concert hall and will have restaurants and shopping... I'd advise any of the decent tenants to move there. Maybe they can redevelop the area of the current mall into some box stores.

Don't forget that there is a redevelopment right across the street with the Fortinos being replaced:

Don't forget that there is a redevelopment right across the street with the Fortinos being replaced:

Really?! Omg lol!

Despite my razor-sharp quips as of late, I admittedly want the Woodbine to stay afloat
...and that's not because I make a decent side hustle selling stuff I pick up from the mall every week.

Totally not for that reason at all.....

Anyone notice the insane amount of tractor trailers in the old Sears parking lot? Apparently it’s all of the owners product from his close out king store on Stanfield and storage from rexdale mall. You can get lost in the maze of tractor trailers!!

Anyone notice the insane amount of tractor trailers in the old Sears parking lot? Apparently it’s all of the owners product from his close out king store on Stanfield and storage from rexdale mall. You can get lost in the maze of tractor trailers!!
What would be in storage for the Rexdale Mall? That awning that fell down on people a year ago?

Back