News   May 16, 2024
 282     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 393     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 504     0 

Winners (new Winners stores)

A new shipment of Allen Edmonds shoes in several of their stores. I bought a nice brown pair in the Becker style at College Park this morning.

On the topic of Winners, the Heartland Winners is now on to its third location at Heartland, where the Home Depot used to be. It has the new-style font/logo and all that. Haven't been inside yet. Winners just can't seem to stay put at Heartland, always moving around, looking for a better space.

On the topic of Winners, the Heartland Winners is now on to its third location at Heartland, where the Home Depot used to be. It has the new-style font/logo and all that. Haven't been inside yet. Winners just can't seem to stay put at Heartland, always moving around, looking for a better space.

You really have to be lucky to score something nice at Winners. Usually I come out emptyhanded as I don't impulse buy.

I can go through life strictly focussed, moving in a logical, linear progression from one thing to the next - but I don't want to. Some of us are happier being windowshoppers and cruisers, and Winners is there for us - the merchandise is constantly changing and you never know what you'll find next.

Wow that was the most informative post ever. I love when newbies open a thread from years ago, just to say something completely off topic.

Back