News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 590     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

My AC never really cold, and once it have the same issue as yours, seems not lowering the temperature so I turned it off and after a day it came back, so maybe it is the central pump that's having issue?

How's everyone's AC holding up lately?

It seems 2 days ago, my AC is not pushing out cold air and can't hold my temp of 71F. Right now it's a balmy 81F...

My update from Sunday:

The rooftop garden appears to be mostly done. Just some general cleanup needed. It looks nice.

The fitness room has quite a few cardio machines and strength machines and the machines look like they are the heavy duty ones you'd find at a real gym. They didn't cheap out there. The free weights are there also, and they are the same ones as the YMCA gym.

I plan on working out there tonight :)

FYI - the key fobs do open the locks.

The fridge up there looks beat up lol

Hi everyone, it's Monday night June 20...are you guys getting any warm/hot water in your units? Just tried taking a shower and all got was cold water. Was wondering if it's something with my unit or with the building.

Just got the info from Alexandra, seems there was a problem related to fire alarm and they're fixing it, hence no hot water.

Yes I have hot water now, norstar were good on there word,but anyone else having home phone problems with bell since the power out?

Yes I have hot water now, norstar were good on there word,but anyone else having home phone problems with bell since the power out?

I do know that my bell internet and rogers cable was having issue briefly, about 10 minutes or so and then it came back. If you have home phone issue you should call bell.

Yeah, it is crazy,

When the fire alarm stopped, I saw those fire trucks leaving, and not even before they get out to fairfax cres, it start blazing again. For some reason when they came the 2nd time, they did not stop the fire alarm.... I think we have a pretty sensitive fire alarm system, so far I heard they said it went off due to too dust in the air (when there are still lots of constructions going on) and seems to went off during thunderstorm too.

At least it is safer for us but not good for our good night sleep lol.

That was absolutely brutal! I sat out on my balcony for awhile just to give my ears a bit of a break and to prevent myself from going insane from the noise. I think it would have been less painful to actually wake up ON FIRE! LMAO!

I called Alexandra this morning to get the scoop but she hasn't called me back yet. She's probably had a barrage of calls and drop-ins from angry owners wanting to know what the heck is going on. I really hope that never happens again. It was horrid.

Yeah, it is crazy,

When the fire alarm stopped, I saw those fire trucks leaving, and not even before they get out to fairfax cres, it start blazing again. For some reason when they came the 2nd time, they did not stop the fire alarm.... I think we have a pretty sensitive fire alarm system, so far I heard they said it went off due to too dust in the air (when there are still lots of constructions going on) and seems to went off during thunderstorm too.

At least it is safer for us but not good for our good night sleep lol.

Alexandra just called me. Apparently there was a leak on the 7th floor and the water was trickling down and setting off one of the fire alarm's sensors. Obviously, it took them forever to figure this out. So now they're fixing the leak and keeping their fingers crossed that there are no more false alarms. We shall see.

Well that was a pleasant evening.

That's great, it takes many "thunder storms" to find the leak :) hopefully they fixed the leak toward garage too. (I saw them digging around the turn around circle and that was approx the location of the leak that we saw when we entering the garage)

Alexandra just called me. Apparently there was a leak on the 7th floor and the water was trickling down and setting off one of the fire alarm's sensors. Obviously, it took them forever to figure this out. So now they're fixing the leak and keeping their fingers crossed that there are no more false alarms. We shall see.

Back