News   May 16, 2024
 263     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.9K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.8K     0 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

Hi Marco,

It thik it is great for us to keep track of all our experiences too! If this forum didn't exist then I would never know that other people have been experiencing the same (or similar) things as I have. I'm pretty sure that the closing dates we're given after our PDIs will stick. Norstar will have to pay penalties if they delay after that.

I agree with you about the decorated units too. I would rather imagine my own furniture in there!

Good to hear Nels_TO,

I think it is very good for us to keep track of all our experiences here, so future buyers can use it as reference when dealing with builders, and save a lot of future problems. Last time Michael told me that the first move in is at Mid Feb, that seems to be a delay as now it is first week of March.

Any picture that you can share with us? I don't like seing fully furnished and decorated unit, as it is not its true form, it is just showing one of the potential of what it can be, I rather see the unit itself without all those fancy stuff :)

Hey all

Has anyone sent these papers we got yet? And nels did you scan and send by email? Also what did you mean need a letter from the bank? I have paid the deposits that I have been ask and paid for upgrade on the day we picked them, the rest is mortage from the bank,what else is there?

Hi OEW,
I sent a scanned copy of the signed form by email. Someone from enercare's customer service department will reply back with your account number and confirmation of receipt, and the start date of billing (the occupancy date that Norstar wrote on the form).

And what I meant by a letter from the bank was what bloomingsmurf said.

Hi guys,

We just had our pdi this afternoon. As expected Tony is very good. I don't think that we our moving in the date indicated in the Tarion form which is on the 18th of March. Here are some pictures I took.

Attachments

• DSC_6413.jpg
    DSC_6413.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_6410.jpg
    DSC_6410.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_6408.jpg
    DSC_6408.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_6407.jpg
    DSC_6407.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC_6404.jpg
    DSC_6404.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC_6401.jpg
    DSC_6401.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC_6394.jpg
    DSC_6394.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_6400.jpg
    DSC_6400.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 194
Hi guys,

We just had our pdi this afternoon. As expected Tony is very good. I don't think that we our moving in the date indicated in the Tarion form which is on the 18th of March. Here are some pictures I took.

Wat unit is it?

That's a Wellesley unit. Ceramic tile in the foyer and the kitchen and laminate flooring all through out.

By the way, update to Mango 3 saga. I heard that there was a deal with Mango and she was rewarded greatly.

Wat unit is it?

That's a Wellesley unit. Ceramic tile in the foyer and the kitchen and laminate flooring all through out.

By the way, update to Mango 3 saga. I heard that there was a deal with Mango and she was rewarded greatly.

Hey apg
I can assume tony or Michael told ya at your pdi? What more info can you tell us, what did she get? Looks like norstar makes under the table deals,classy

I don't think that it was an under the table deal. It's a bad PR if the ranting continues, I guess. We got a free range hood. It was unexpected, not much but we'll take it.

I don't think that it was an under the table deal. It's a bad PR if the ranting continues, I guess. We got a free range hood. It was unexpected, not much but we'll take it.

Apg

Why did u get a free hood?,and the range hood has to come with the stove,it's a fire and safety violation if it does not, was i lied too :> nooo never, but the lady at the upgrades told me so it must be true :| .Did anyone else not get told that? And maybe I should pull a mango 3,if I'll get free stuff lol

Last edited:
Hi guys,

thanks for sharing agp ... the unit looks good ~ I like your back painted glass backsplash tiles ~

Apg

Why did u get a free hood?,and the range hood has to come with the stove,it's a fire and safety violation if it does not, was i lied too :> nooo never, but the lady at the upgrades told me so it must be true :| .Did anyone else not get told that? And maybe I should pull a mango 3,if I'll get free stuff lol

OEW - Check the standard features list - I believe a basic range fan comes standard with all units. From AGP's picture of the kitchen, it looks like the standard range hood fan. At the time of our PDI the hood fan had not been installed, but Tony said that it would be installed by the time we moved in.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing, AGP! You have a very nice unit - good colour selections!

Ur home looks lovely, AGP! Thanks for sharing the pics =)

Hi guys,

Hi OEW,

We were shown the range fan when we went to pick our appliances. I think all units get it.

Apg

Back