News   May 16, 2024
 25     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 300     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 2K     0 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

Seriously One Eye! I'm sure getting Norstar to agree to that will be like getting blood from a stone.

No delay papers here. You?

registration of Condominium is not contingent upon the builder selling all the units though ~

You're right. I just checked it out. The EXACT same message. I'm starting to think that Mango is a Norstar rep.

Hey guys I was looking at the other thread of the condo norstar is doing "portrait condominiums" and mango3 has the exact same post,and the rest of them were wondering the same thing....this is odd

You're right. I just checked it out. The EXACT same message. I'm starting to think that Mango is a Norstar rep.

You could be right,but who cares this has nothing to do with us and the condo,when we all move in maybe we will find out.
I'm tired of being inspector gadget lol.
Does anyone have a pdi soon? Anyone seen the inside lately? Any recent news anyone have?

registration of Condominium is not contingent upon the builder selling all the units though ~

So then what is it contingent on?

Typical conditions to be fulfilled prior to condo registration:

1. That all provisions of the Site Plan Agreement dated ________ between the Owner and the City of Toronto, be fulfilled to the satisfaction of the City, or that satisfactory arrangements have been made for completion.
  2. That the City receive and accept the following certificates prior to registration of the Condominium:
    • A certificate from the Owner’s architect stating that all buildings have been substantially complted in accordance with plans contained in the Site Plan Agreement dated ________ and in accordance with the Building Code;
    • A certificate from the Owner’s engineer stating that all grading, drainage, above and below ground services, fencing, sodding, stormwater management requirements, asphalt paving and demarcation of parking spaces have been substantially complied in accordance with the plan and conditions in said Site Plan Agreement, as amended, or that satisfactory arrangements have been made for completion;
    • A certificate from the Owner’s landscape architect stating that all landscaping has been installed and completed in accordance with the landscaping plans and conditions in the said Site Plan Agreement or that satisfactory arrangements have been made for completion;
  3. That prior to final approval, the Owner shall:
    • Arrange inspections of the on-site works with the Engineering and Design Departments, and shall rectify any outstanding deficiencies related to the approved plans to the satisfaction of the City;
    • Submit the condominium declaration, easement documents and corss use / maintenance agreement(s) to the City for review;
    • Pay any outstanding taxes owing to the City;
    • Pay any outstanding local improvement charges owing against the subject lands

The municipality really has no interest / does not care how many units in a condo the builder sells ~

Hey Marco,

I'm pretty sure that the posts were removed by Mango voluntarily. Norstar probably threw in a few "incentives" for her to do so. I doubt that her account was hacked.

But hey! If she managed to squeeze anything out of Norstar then good for her!

The last note from Mango and her previous posts are of COMPLETELY different writing styles. It's safe to conclude that they were written my different people.

Back