426     0 
News   Oct 18, 2024
 1.5K     5 

Why was Dichotomy Banned?

Glen

Member Bio
Reaction score
Why was Dichotomy Banned?

More importantly, why is Ryuinfinity considered a SENIOR member?

Big Buildings are the Best!

Last edited:
yep... everytime the forum server is reset, things seem to change. I just checked my personal info and it was all deleted and it also said I didnt have any avatar. I uploaded a new one, can you guys see it?

Last edited:
hmmm, no I uploaded a new one but it didnt refresh for me either. No worries though, I just want to make sure I have something from my own photography showing up.

I didn't even notice I was senior until I saw this thread. I wonder if anyone's head is on fire yet?

I think under the old server a member becomes 'Senior' after 1000+ posts ... but now I've been seeing 'senior' on members with 100+ posts ... maybe just server settings are different now

haha and I remeber couple times seeing "Super Duper Senior Forum Member" for those with 5000+ posts too

The member titles were reset to the default settings when we moved the site. New titles coming soon.

As for Dichotomy, he was banned for insulting a moderator.

New titles coming soon.

And hats, please, we need hats to go with the titles. I was thinking logo-ed baseball caps for the newbies, fedoras for 'UT members', homburgs for 'senior UT members' and so on. Perhaps a crown with feathers for mods.:D or a top hat.

beanyco.gif

Back