News   May 03, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 628     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 300     0 

Why Is Canadian Gov't TV Showing Bush As Hitler?

• Thread starter AmericanPatriot2004
  • Start date
Re: I Also Have To Add The Fact That This Video Is Slander

POINTZ:

1. Daily Show is awesome
2. I was never really sure if the people being interviewed are in on the joke, but this clip adds further evidence that they are not (but I'm curious how they set up the interviews in the first place; how they identify themselves and what they plan to discuss).
3. PAABAH or whatever the frack it is, is a great source for comedy material. Let's hope they stick around for a few more years.
4. The reference to McCarthyism was gold! :tup: ("You're just compiling a list of Hollywood actors to boycott") :lol

And pot, US Pharmaceutical companies (such as those that make Prozzac) would shrivel up and die if pot was legalized. Its cheaper and in many ways safer because its natural.

Ok that's going a little overboard. :rollin

No offense, but your appreciation is neither required, expected, demanded nor wanted.

I thought there is a concept known as freedom of speech in your country, no?

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the "works" of Goebbels, and compare it with the rather innocent public service announcements from the White House. I am sure there are no parallels at all. None, at all.

GB

Re: The CBC Is Extremely Biased

American patriot 2004,

read these articles on how your government loves you SO much that it is destroying you health and feeding you nuclear waste and dangerous industrial byproducts and toxins!

www.pure-food.com/food.htm

www.citizen.org/cmep/foodsafety/food_irrad/articles.cfm?ID=6516

www.pure-food.com/BelieveItOrNot.htm

www.pure-food.com/pesticid.htm

www.pure-food.com/Genetic%20Engineering.htm

these practices of altering the genes of food, using dangerous
additives and food irradiation (which is exposing food products to nuclear leftovers from power plants to kill bacteria. this practice came to be from the "atoms for peace accord" and exposes meat products to radiation the equivalent of 3 million x-rays!) has been banned in the European union.

warning, if you ever want to have peace of mind while eating food again, don't read the articles.

so in conclusion

don't defend negative actions of your government!

it is very patriotic to oppose negative political figures or corporations for the better of the population of your nation.

American patriot 2004 you are going against everything your country stands for!

you are treasonous!

Back