News   May 03, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 638     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 303     0 

Why Is Canadian Gov't TV Showing Bush As Hitler?

• Thread starter AmericanPatriot2004
  • Start date
A

AmericanPatriot2004

Canadian televison is showing this music video on their Zed TV network and is hosting it on their site. Zed TV is owned by the CBC and is airing this video using your tax dollars. Do you care that your tax dollars are going toward slandering the president of one of your allies? As an American I can honestly say me and many others don't appreciate it.

Here is a link that shows what the CBC is showing on their site. They're hosting the video file as well as airing it on television.

zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?CONTENT...ge=content

If you are unhappy as well please contact the CBC and tell them to stop slandering America.

By E-mail
cbcinput@toronto.cbc.ca

By Phone
Toll-free: 1-866-306-INFO (4636)
TTY: 1-866-220-6045

By Mail
Audience Relations
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box 500 Station A
Toronto, ON M5W 1E6
Canada

There is no reference to Hitler in the entire video, I watched it. It does show greed for money, with Bush stuffing money in his pockets, and how this child, which isnt even born is already being overwhelmed by pop culture and huge corporations.

I didnt see any swastikas (sp?), Bush didnt do the "heil Hitler" hand gesture, he wasnt killing anyone, and no particular race either, although it did give the impression of him brainwashing people, he simply spoke to a crowd, with huge instigators representative of the government. Your gonna have to try a bit harder if you say that this compares Bush to Hitler.

Being an "American Patriot" you should probably be embracing this as being free speech at its finest, and "The video took about four weeks to shoot in Los Angeles. Post production required about three months.", therefore no Canadian tax dollars could have funded it.

Cool video. Ya gotta love the CBC... a beacon of sanity in a world of Fox News's and MS-NBC's.

I thought 'American patriots' fought for free speech.

Free speech, as long as you toe the Republican Party line. Remember Bill Maher? How about McCarthyism?

I can't say I see any specific comparisons of Bush and Hitler.

Regardless, do you really want to push your country's "not-so-free-speech" policies on other nations?

Definition of Free Speech

I feel that you should be able to tell your government how you feel about how your tax dollars are being used. They are being used to host the file. They are being used to broadcast the video on your TV networks.

In the US free speech means that the government can't step in. However, the private citizen can boycott products and request things to be removed from TV and the radio. This is a communication between the consumer and the company and is not considered a violation of free speech.

I have created a petition to have the video removed from MTV.

www.petitiononline.com/45...ition.html

I have no idea how it can be removed from government television. However, this is considered a huge blow to America to some Americans who know what your government is broadcasting.

As for the depiction of Hitler. It shows Bush on a podium with a bunch of people before him standing in straight lines. His mannerisms are very similar to Hitler's speeches. It is suttle but there are connections to Hitler and fascism in the video which is nothing like what the US is like today and really offends Americans who support this country and feel the war on terror is a justified battle because of the events of September 11th.

I Also Have To Add The Fact That This Video Is Slander

This is slandering our president as well which last time I heard was sort of illegal. It's sad to see an actual government try to do this. To get some Canadians who have moved to California to do this and send it back to their country is pretty disgusting.

I have researched Ohgr and Skinny Puppy. The lead singer is from Vancouver and moved to LA.

Re: I Also Have To Add The Fact That This Video Is Slander

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

-- Theodore Roosevelt
Twenty-Sixth President of the United States (1901-1909).

--This is slandering our president as well which last time I heard was sort of illegal.--

what is the difference between iraq and america, iran and america and nkorea and america?

and re: 9/11:
let me ask you this, if white people of russia attack japan, can japan attack all white nations such as canada?

That video was great. :tup:
I demand a sequel, otherwise I'll sue.

Iraq murders its own people. They have killed thousands of their own people. Under Hussein they were not free. Hussein invaded another country for selfish reasons rather than the well-being of the people.

Iran is notorious for its support of terrorism. Lots of human rights violations. Controlled by a religious government. No tolerance for other beliefs. They have murdered their own people just like Iraq.

N. Korea. Human rights violations. Threatening to use nukes.

How exactly does that compare to America? Unless you're really creative or really paranoid there are no comparisons.

Your argument about Russia invading Japan holds no water because of the fact that Japan isn't guilty of human rights violations and they don't fund terrorism. When Bush declared war on terror he didn't just declare war on Bin Laden. He declared it on terrorism in general. Iraq has funded suicide bombers in Israel. In the middle east pretty much all of the countires fund terrorism. We're going to have to take out each one one by one to spread democracy to the region. That is the only way we are going to end the terrorist threat. Iraq is a good start since the surrounding neighbors hate Saddam's guts. That's why we haven't seen all of these countries fighting back against the US. If we would have fought Saudi Arabia then all hell would have broken loose.

I like the idea of democracy flying in on the back of a laser guided bomb.

Speaking of Saudi Arabia, are they not guilty of lots of bad things as well? Why are they on America's Christmas Card List while other mid-eastern countries are not?

Oh that's right, they 'play ball' and don't ruffle too many US feathers. Of course the support the US gives to Saudi Arabia smacks of hypocrisy, but really who cares about truth and justice when we have great video of that medic checking Saddam for lice.

AmericanPatriot2004 understand: There is no black and white in the world, only differing shades of grey.

And why bring this up on this forum? This forum is about building an Urban Toronto rather than the politics of Bush and Iraq. Take it somewhere else. You certainly won't find many Bush fans here.

Here we go again:

- (USA) is notorious for its support of terrorism.

Refer To a sequence of UN security council vetos for mideast peace.

- Lots of human rights violations.

Refer to UN human rights documents

- Controlled by a religious government.

:rollin

- No tolerance for other beliefs.

:wtf: :rollin

(USA) Human rights violations. Threatening to use nukes.

www.bushflash.com/nuke.html :poke:

Do you actually exist or am I talking to a programmed robot?
Eitherway goodbye you brainwashed orc.

Back