News   Jul 31, 2024
 828     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 721     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 535     0 

Why does every condo newspaper ad have a photo of a woman having an orgasm?

it seems like these advertisements are geared towards wealthy professional type men who need a second place for the mistress. it's the home away from your wife, a place to stay for your twenty something piece of a$$ with a coke addiction and a mouth that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

believe you me, there is a market for this.

Well, for those of you who want a condo in Seicento Roma

Bernini+-+Ecstasy+of+St+Theresa+detail.jpg

Alternately

Bernini-Constanza-Bonarelli-1632-BAR.jpg

it seems like these advertisements are geared towards wealthy professional type men who need a second place for the mistress. it's the home away from your wife, a place to stay for your twenty something piece of a$$ with a coke addiction and a mouth that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

believe you me, there is a market for this.

LOL. Do you know this from experience?

You can check many online sources such as wikipedia.

Wikipedia is edited by the general public. I can go on there and change it right now if you like to say 50%. General online sources aren't sources. You need data from a reputable source like Statistics Canada (before the cancellation of the long form :) ) to get an idea of the real population. I'm not sure what the population is and I don't think it is 10% either but you can't justify an argument citing Wikipedia.

I think the converse question illustrates the obvious nature of the answer to the OP: Why doesn't a single condo ad have a photo of an elderly man spitting and/or vomiting?

Wikipedia is edited by the general public. I can go on there and change it right now if you like to say 50%. General online sources aren't sources. You need data from a reputable source like Statistics Canada (before the cancellation of the long form :) ) to get an idea of the real population. I'm not sure what the population is and I don't think it is 10% either but you can't justify an argument citing Wikipedia.

If you actually check the wiki site, you will see the official sources referenced.

2a9p4io.jpg

The first time I saw this ad, I thought the woman's reflection looks like the face of a blow up doll -- hinting something suggestive. :eek:
Women are beautiful are stylish, why not embrace it?

Now let's see more examples! ;)

You guys tend to forget that 60% or more of the buyers of these condos are investors, of which approximately 50% are Chinese (Mainland) investors. So did they buy into these ads? Or were they thinking that was what their prospective buyers would buy into?

Back