News   May 07, 2024
 278     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 286     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 793     3 

Where are you located? MLS version

Where are you located?

• W12 through W26 (Mississauga, Oakville, etc.)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • W23, W24, W27, W28 (Brampton, Caledon, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W6 through W10 (Etobicoke)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • W1 through W5 (High Park, Downsview, etc.)

• C1 thru C3, C8 thru C11 (downtown/midtown Toronto)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • C4 thru C7, C12 thru C15 (north central Toronto)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • E1 thru E3, E6 (East York)

• E4, E5, E7 through E11 (Scarborough)

• E12 through E21 (Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

• Total voters

James

Member Bio
Reaction score
mls-district-map.jpg

The demographics of Toronto have evolved quite dramatically in just the past decade or so. With the GTA spanning such a vast amount of territory and neighborhoods expanding and developing outwards at a rapid pace, it isn't surprising that people move from and to neighborhoods from Oakville through to Oshawa and definitely from one neighborhood to another within the central Toronto core. Just curious as to where everyone on this board is currently located as far MLS zone goes.

Last edited:
I'm in E06, but not in East York. I am in Scarborough. In fact, AFAIK, none of E06 is in East York. E06 starts at Victoria Park and goes east.

I'm in E06, but not in East York. I am in Scarborough. In fact, AFAIK, none of E06 is in East York. E06 starts at Victoria Park and goes east.

Thanks for clarifying, Eug. I knew in advance I wouldn't be able to write in all the neighborhoods within each poll group but decided to include one or two neighborhood examples in parentheses that each poll category might include.

Thanks to those who voted in the poll. I find demographical data to be very interesting. If I could, I'd further split up each grouping into individual MLS zones.

P.S. The turn-out of this forum poll reminds me very much of the voter turn-out at most municipal polling stations. :p

I could be wrong, but I'd guess this forum is more C-centric than W or E (or other).

That was my arbitrary initial assumption as well and one of the reasons why I thought this would be interesting. So far there are 10 in the C-districts, 2 in the Ws, 5 in the Es and 1 in other.

As an aside, does anyone know why there isn't a C05 zone?

Back