News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 405     0 

What Toronto street is this?

Around noon today I suddenly realized I could see all the way to _____ from ______@________:

dsc01231g.jpg

Bloor Street, West of Keele. I love this stretch... especially the condo project on the south side at the bottom of the hill.

Yeah, today Bloor West Village was packed with ppl, and the buds on the trees in high park are out, making me hopeful for an early appearance of leaves this year. Re: Context's condo here, I wish it was red brick instead of the dreary beige'n precast....

But concrete can look good I discovered last week, like this gorgeous building on the right on ______ street:

dsc00593e.jpg

ryerson has it's strength, certainly. it will look beautiful when the revitalization/ new buildings are complete. still, they have some ugly buildings and lack beautiful public space like u of t.

Hmm, where is that street? (Is it around Annette Street and Clendenan Ave, east side just north of Annette?)

I believe it's a day care:

Humberside Day Care (416) 762-5509
Address : 411 Clendenan Ave
Toronto, ON , M6P2X7
http://www.canpages.ca/page/ON/toronto/humberside-day-care/2749225.html

Here's another one I took yesterday:

dsc01883e.jpg

Imho, the above street has massive potential to become a future medium dense "avenue."

A closer look at the church (just south of the 401 btw.)

dsc01885c.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely not. I was thinking it had a strange central-Scarberian vibe (Danforth Road?)....but, Caledonia looking north from Orfus or so? The ex-Coffee Time Dinaz joint and the squinty-eyed J. Tarnow place on the left being the giveaway...

Back