News   Jul 22, 2024
 544     0 

what is your favorite toronto nightcub?

Where's Film Lounge hidden?

393 Dundas St West.@Beverly
bigmap.jpg

HERE'S THEIR WEBSITE

thefilmlounge.com/start.html

here are some pics from film lounge.... saturday is the better night to go.

film3.jpg

filmloung13.jpg

filmlounge12.jpg

filmlounge14.jpg

filmlounge2.jpg

filmlounge3.jpg

filmlounge4.jpg

filmlounge9.jpg

No! There's no way that's an average evening at Film Lounge?!?!!

No! There's no way that's an average evening at Film Lounge?!?!!

have you been there?

those pics aren't all from the same night. the women usually get there later into the night. the male/female ratio is usually equal but varies throughout the night and there is slightly more men on fridays. saturday is a good party and it gets good at around 3:00am. the women also tend to hang out in the lounge area. for a club that has no advertisings it does pretty well. it get's packed. i definitely gotta go on their boat cruises this summer. i regret not going last year. :brickwall

you can also try a club like PEARL LOUNGE which is like mink but has more people in their early 20's. more thugs here though.

I thought there is something of an attitude at this place though.

I must be getting old, as clubbing no longer has any appeal to me. 8o

dan e,

How is the Film Lounge now. I haven't been there in a while 'cause I found it was starting to die.

When I used to go I always had a great time. Everyone was friendly, good music and amazing women!

Also, there used to be cheap beer before midnight.

My buddy's having his 30th this weekend and we were going to go to System Sound Bar... would Film be good to go to?

How is the Film Lounge now. I haven't been there in a while 'cause I found it was starting to die.

it's good or else i wouldn't be talking about it. you gotta keep in mind that it is an after-hours and doesn't reach capacity till around 3:00am.

My buddy's having his 30th this weekend and we were going to go to System Sound Bar... would Film be good to go to?

if you start your evening early, go to system first then go to film at around 1:00am-2:00am. last time i went, i left the club at around 5:20am and it was still packed. Saturday is a good night to go.

I must be getting old, as clubbing no longer has any appeal to me.

what kind of music, atmosphere are you into billy?
age has nothing to do with it. you might have got bored.
all you need is a new place to hang. this city has the ability to satisfy any sonic and social need. i thought i was getting old at one point till i discovered a new joint.

just last weekend i went to splash for a birthday party. what a mistake. so many punks, could not breathe with the cancerous smoke and did i mention it sucked? i told them to go to a club in Toronto but they would not listen to me. boy did they feel stupid afterward.

i usually spend Saturday nights in different clubs along Richmond st. area, walk along the vibrancy which is Richmond street at around last call for about an hour and then head out to the after-hours, wake up in the afternoon and go to the docks on Sunday.(in the summer of course).

all you need is a new place to hang. this city has the ability to satisfy any sonic and social need. i thought i was getting old at one point till i discovered a new joint.

just last weekend i went to splash for a birthday party. what a mistake. so many punks, could not breathe with the cancerous smoke and did i mention it sucked? i told them to go to a club in Toronto but they would not listen to me. boy did they feel stupid afterward.

i usually spend Saturday nights in different clubs along Richmond st. area, walk along the vibrancy which is Richmond street at around last call for about an hour and then head out to the after-hours, wake up in the afternoon and go to the docks on Sunday.(in the summer of course).

Are you a DJ dan?

Are you a DJ dan?

LOL

actually, My name is Ben Sobel... -lioni. Ben Sobellioni. I'm also known as, uh, Benny the Groin, Sammy the Schnazz, Elmer the Fudd, Tubby the Tuba, and once as Miss Phyllis Levine. but that was a long time ago. i was at a christmas party, i smoked a little tubet.....
analyzethis4.jpg

no, i'm not a DJ.

i am a electronic music artist/producer. i hope to be finishing some tracks in the near future. i'm having too many setbacks though. i hope i make it.

I was at Menage 333 king street last nite.

I tore that place to threads. killer hot chicks. all checking. The second I walked in it was on. Dancing with the most beautiful women , also I saw a beautiful iranian honey the second I walked in the club , i couldn't check it properly cause she left early, but i got what i wanted. - if you know what i mean ;)

At the same time I hooked my friend up with some gorgeous east indian honies. The girls there like I said so friendly. Not snobby at all. Sometimes It just seems like that,... but once you start talking to them they are all quite nice.

Agian I was surprised that I ended up liking it so much. The only downside to the club is I had to pay to get in. That part of course sucked. I dont like paying to get in clubs.

Oh ****............

I almost forgot.

I met Ben Johnson at the club he was there too. He was a real pimp. He was clocking chick after chick onto the dance floor. My buddy said the reason he was getting so much love in the club was because people felt he got abused by the system...All i know is my mom really likes that guy. He seems ok. and he was watching me bust moves on the honies all nite. I hope he got a few pointers.
:D

LOL caltrane.

my buddy's uncle owns Menage. i've only been there once.
it's ok, but i find the crowd same age as me or younger.(it could have been just the night i was there) i prefer clubs where the population is 50% around 25 years of age and 25% over and 25% under that age mark.

the club location is very good. it's right on king street.
there was way too much hip hop for me there. don't get me wrong, it makes for stimulating dance-floor moves but i must have a dose of house music to set me free when i go out or else i suffer from withdrawal.

you don't know me - i've got a bad, bad, habit - i can feel it, can you feel it - deep deep inside - my feelings can't explain - gotta have house music - until i get my, satisfaction! .

Back