Waterworks (MOD Developments) - Real Estate -

I bought a unit on the 4th floor and my "final tentative" occupancy date is March 10th.
Surprised they haven’t moved the date out for you. I’m guessing since the construction elevator still up we are still a whiles away from completion.

Surprised they haven’t moved the date out for you. I’m guessing since the construction elevator still up we are still a whiles away from completion.
An 8th floor unit has a supposed occupancy of April 30th. A penthouse unit has been moved to August 31st. Stay tuned!

I wish there was a real estate forum for this building. If occupancy does in fact happen in March or April I am interesting in renting a one bedroom unit.

I wish there was a real estate forum for this building. If occupancy does in fact happen in March or April I am interesting in renting a one bedroom unit.
Your wish is my rather belated command: we intended to set this up quite a while ago, and just hadn't gotten around to it. Done!

Have you gotten any update to your tentative date? Went by a few weeks ago and they seem a whiles away.
Hi all. So I just heard that my unit on the 4th floor will be delayed again. My date was supposed to be March 10 but will move again. They will be sending a new letter/date soon.

On the 7th floor with new occupancy on May 12, 2021. Due to covid at this time, we will probably rent it out for two years until we move in. Looking forward to the finished product and the details put into the building. I have to add the designer is using square sinks, which look great but are not functional. The sink does not drain completely and bacteria and scum build up. We had lived in the VU condos with a sweeping 900 square feet terrace, views of city with the same designer with the non functional sinks. The devil is in the details. I tried to tell the builder, when we first bought the unit but deaf ears. I am sure there will be many sink replacements in the bathroom. I hope the sink has been redesigned to drain properly!!!

Hi all. So I just heard that my unit on the 4th floor will be delayed again. My date was supposed to be March 10 but will move again. They will be sending a new letter/date soon.
I'm also on the 4th floor. My date got moved from March 11 to March 24th.

When did they tell you that ? Im on the 4th and had an april 27th date but then received the following email on feb 24th:

This has been a challenging year for everyone, and particularly for the construction industry. The pandemic has resulted in a combination of lockdowns in manufacturing plants, a compromised supply chain, late deliveries and reduced workforces on site, which have had a huge impact on all schedules.

Unfortunately, because of these factors, we are being forced to extend your occupancy once again. We will soon be sending you a letter with a revised occupancy date.

We want to personally assure you, as CEO’s of the companies developing Waterworks, that for the past five years we have been dedicated to ensuring that this project is built to the highest standards. It has been so important to us to create a unique and special building that has a combination of meticulous heritage restoration, innovative architecture, carefully curated interiors and quality of materials and construction which has raised the bar on design excellence in Toronto.

We are committed to deliver to you the home we promised. We apologize for the impact these delays have had on you and thank you again for your patience and trust.
I got the same email on Feb 24th as well. I emailed them asking when I would get a new date and they sent an email back on Feb 26th with the new date.

Did you get a PDI date yet? The exterior elevator still seems to be up, wondering if they might move people in while still working on the exterior. I have a family member waiting on a unit and they are hoping to move in soon.

Did you get a PDI date yet? The exterior elevator still seems to be up, wondering if they might move people in while still working on the exterior. I have a family member waiting on a unit and they are hoping to move in soon.
I’m on the 4th floor. My PDI is on Tuesday.

Back