News   Jul 22, 2024
 262     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 544     0 

View from a Pride Float

How does not wanting to watch the parade make one jaded? There's nothing special about it. There's no gay code of conduct stating that we MUST watch it. It's more for newly-out people.

is anybody rocking out with their cock out these days?

is it just me or is there alot of gay people in those pictures? ;)

and what? no nude pics this year? and if someone posts them, please be fair and put some lesbians in there too, the dainty ones with the long rainbow socks especially. :cool:

Seemed to me there were slightly fewer along Yonge - although keep in mind that it was still impossible to get a front-row view of the parade unless you were there hours early. Even half our usual turnout is far bigger than most Pride celebrations elsewhere.

The parade is what you make it. I hear the same complaints about the parade every year: too commerical, losing its appeal, needs something to spice it up, etc. But if it means something to you - celebrating being out, appreciating tolerance, showing support for those who come out to support you, enjoying being a part of the majority for a weekend - then there's something in it for you. I was there with some Pride virgins, and we had a great time.

An even more apt way of looking at it: the "I Kissed A Girl" demo.

Katy Perry = shark-jumping time for Pride.

The only thing missing this year was me. ;)

Fun pics! Glad ya had fun.

It's not the song, it's the following. Y'know, how it can be distressing for the celebration of Pride to be reduced to a buncha teeny girls who decide it's pillow-fighting giggly cute to experiment by swapping spit, feeling each other up, etc.

Quagmire.gif

Or not so distressing, depending on where you're coming from

Back