News   Jul 16, 2024
 676     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 601     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 739     2 

Verve Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

^ Definitely. I need to take my old car out for one last spin with the top down and take photos of developments in and around my 'hood.

There's an open house for the rental pool there this weekend, it could be interesting to see what they're offering for rent.

Lobby

Went by Verve today and visited the lobby. There are already people living in the building. The lobby is not bad at all - clean, modern, nice use of different kinds of veneers. We're not talking Bauhaus, but then we can still dream.

The building itself has turned out just fine. Not a jewel, but a solid contribution to the skyline.

Tridel should really go for some daring architecture (no, please, NOT another Peter Clewes modernoid cheapout). Something really cool. They're such a great company from a consumer perspective.

moved in already?? wow that's fast ... nice addition to the neighbourhood :)

The hoarding is down but a chain link fence has been erected now, I presume until the sidewalks and such are finished. It looks like there will be 5 retail opportunities facing Wellesley Street. The gym can be seen through the windows on the second level (imagine, a gym that is ready for use as residents move in!) and it looks really good at night.
Tridel is a class act.

got this nice picture last weekend...

2681796467_f983bf6eb8_o.jpg

July 27 update

Verve_July22-08.jpg

I'm glad that there's some street retail in there. I think there's more than enough pedestrian traffic to support a couple of small stores, and the stores themselves will bring some eyes-on-the-street to a stretch that previously felt a bit desolate in the evenings.

I don't know how I missed it before, but that is an amazing photo Redroom.

(thanks to DT geek for the updated images as well)

What's the random wedding/event tent on top of the Verve lofts building?

I've been wondering that myself. You can see it from my balcony. I thought maybe it was some opening party event tent, but it's been there for a couple of weeks.

That picture really does show the immense changes to this area.

I've been wondering that myself. You can see it from my balcony. I thought maybe it was some opening party event tent, but it's been there for a couple of weeks.

That picture really does show the immense changes to this area.

If only! Tridel tells me they are working on the pool and need to have it protected from the elements.

Back