Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

already moved in found curtain guy on condo driveway also measuring another unit occupancy checks given' worried about Building across Pace Law on building who is also proposing several condo buildings and , density in terms of traffic maybe years ahead...maybe another investment or look at the concos on Cloverdale ? basically happy with unit quality is good, very little to rectify, good luck to all....

More development in area is better for our units .The 427 corridor is taking off on both sides Remember lakeshore and park lawn , now has transformed to great area in terms of investment and value . Just hoping occupancy doesn’t last long and we get registered soon

right
More development in area is better for our units .The 427 corridor is taking off on both sides Remember lakeshore and park lawn , now has transformed to great area in terms of investment and value . Just hoping occupancy doesn’t last long and we get registered soon
right you are hope the building get registered soon, guess everybody gave 12 future dated occupancy checks... Cloverdale is also being developed for condos soon...

So true, no response from Mellissa. Real professional. Still waiting for PDI for Park Terrace South Building. Has anyone had their PDI for either Park Terrace buildings?

Has anyone moved into the south tower at 10 gibbs? I haven’t heard anything from Melissa yet. Also, no word on a locker. I was put on the wait list back in Feb/March 2018. How were some of you able to get lockers in the south tower?

Has anyone moved into the south tower at 10 gibbs? I haven’t heard anything from Melissa yet. Also, no word on a locker. I was put on the wait list back in Feb/March 2018. How were some of you able to get lockers in the south tower?
Also waiting to hear word on 10 gibbs. You're not alone on being ghosted by Melissa and Edilcan. Join the 'Valhalla Town Square Community' group on facebook. There's a lot of us trying to get a hold of Melissa \ Edilcan for any updates.

Also waiting to hear word on 10 gibbs. You're not alone on being ghosted by Melissa and Edilcan. Join the 'Valhalla Town Square Community' group on facebook. There's a lot of us trying to get a hold of Melissa \ Edilcan for any updates.
This girl doesn't reply ever. and these idiots also denied my assignment. I am beyond frustrated with them. Can anyone chime in and let me know if we can get a Tarion claim filed against them for the mishaps and delays? Has anyone been successful?

This girl doesn't reply ever. and these idiots also denied my assignment. I am beyond frustrated with them. Can anyone chime in and let me know if we can get a Tarion claim filed against them for the mishaps and delays? Has anyone been successful?
you mean they don't let you sell on assignment? at this point I was thinking doing it too

Did they give you any reason to deny your assignment? I am in process of doing an assignment with my lawyer. I haven't heard back form him yet.

Back