Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Hey does anybody know the ceiling heights for Phase 1/2? I bought a unit in P2 but can't find ceiling height mentioned anywhere....I know I must be missing something!

just visited the site and took this picture. seems like a lot of work has happened in the last two weeks :)

Attachments

• 2011-10-10 17.10.14.jpg
    2011-10-10 17.10.14.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 248
Hey all. been away for a while now, but its so great to see all thats been done. anyone have anymore update as to whats going on now?

Hey all. been away for a while now, but its so great to see all thats been done. anyone have anymore update as to whats going on now?

Hey,

As you can see from teh picture they have been doing footings and the colums. As of this week they are starting to get the 1st floor scafolding and forms constructed, but they still are working at the sub floor and constructing colums from west to east and the outside walls are also being formed. I think teh sub floor and the parking should be completed buy the end of November. They are going at a resonable pace and they have about 30 workers going at it full time, and many concrete trucks daily are on site. I hope to see 9 floors completed by spring....but I am just guessing here.

its hard to tell from the photos, but from what you guys have seen, does it look like they're building both phases simulatneously or have they been focusing on phase 1?

Can someone just confirm, do phase one and phase two get a shared parking garage? I can't remember, if they do I'd assume at some point phase 2 would have to start getting underway to even think about end of next year

my understanding is that the Standard Lofts(the pre-existing apartment buildings), Phase 1 and 2 will all share a parking garage.

Back