Upper East Village (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Updated first occupancy date December 20, 2022.
Interesting. We received the email with the following note saying that this date is for first occupancies on the lowest floor.
Our original occupancy was Aug 2022, and we assumed push back of 90 days to Nov 2022 (from an email back in May).

Revised Final Tentative Occupancy Date: February 01, 2023​

Revised Outside Occupancy Date: N/A

Please note that this is the date we are projecting for first occupancies on the lowest floor of the building to commence. When the Firm Occupancy Date letters are issued, later this month, the dates stated will provide the occupancy date for your particular suite on a floor-by-floor basis.

Interesting. We received the email with the following note saying that this date is for first occupancies on the lowest floor.
Our original occupancy was Aug 2022, and we assumed push back of 90 days to Nov 2022 (from an email back in May).
That's not a very bad delay... we are facing condos with 1-2 years delay at minimum right now. Wonder how they beat the curve

My email from mid July said this, but I am on the second floor.

Revised Final Tentative Occupancy Date: December 06, 2022​

Revised Outside Occupancy Date: N/A

i had received mail that the first occupancy was now in april 2023.

It seems that the date they provided is per floor since almost everyone has a different date in their letters. They said I would get my firm date letter around Sept 6

Yeah you are a few floors above me. So April 2023 would make sense compared to my Feb 2023 date.
so my letter said the first people will begin occupying in march 01/23 and its labelled as a Final Occupancy date. but not a Firm Occupancy date. I haven't received that 2nd letter that they mentioned in the July 13th letter - it was supposed to be sent by the end of July.
Have you received that, with the information of your specific floor?

Has anyone received a letter recently from the developer? Just wondering if there are any updates. We’re scheduled to move in on January 3.

Has anyone received a letter recently from the developer? Just wondering if there are any updates. We’re scheduled to move in on January 3.
Hi Jalsevac - I received an email on September 16th that my firm occupancy date will be February 13, 2023. I'm in a townhouse so I imagine I will be one of the first to move in.

My previous tentative date was December 20, 2022 and this was received in an email on July 11th. Hope that helps!

4E69C147-B295-4AE9-96A5-FD30A5559B95.jpeg

Back