News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 398     0 

Ultra Ovation (MCC, Tridel/Dorsay, 32s)

Nah - they look like professionally taken photos of a pristine new space that was staged for the photos, and hasn't yet been mussed by visitors.

Not bad. A little on the cold side, but the wood warms it back up a little.

Are you sure? I'd like to see these shots with people in them to verify that they're real. They just look too perfect!

Aside from that, I think it looks very nice.

Oct 07

With the precast and windows now in place, it adds to the street edge.

It still one of the best building in the city.
IMG_oct-07-09-0017.jpg

IMG_oct-07-09-0018.jpg

IMG_oct-07-09-0019.jpg

I wish that half-finished building beside it would get finished already. Every time I look at it it makes me angry!

I wish that half-finished building beside it would get finished already. Every time I look at it it makes me angry!

As I see it, it will never happen unless it a condo.

Can't remember the number of times this extension was to start and then die.

The YMCA took over the parking area as they had no room and the owner took out some of the columns to do so.

It would be nice, but not holding my breath.

that office building was supposed to be a twin-tower, but was never built ... which is the same situation as the Nestle Building at the southwest corner of Yonge+Sheppard in NYCC

Actually, that building was supposed to have a mirror-image arrangement around its central north-south axis, which is the east end of the building in its current unfinished state.

Interesting! That building is actually one of my favourite buildings in Mississauga. I still have to try Alioli in the podium.

I remember many a year picking up an issue of the Mississauga Business Times and seeing the rendering of what the completed building would look like. Haven't looked recently, so I don't know if they're still trying to finish it. But it looks comically unbalance as is.

The roof of Ultra Ovation was lit up tonight for the first time....looks pretty good.....

Back