U Condos (The Pemberton Group) - Real Estate

not sure if this chart helps give a picture.
avgpricesqg0.jpg

Section 37 for this project

I've been trying to find the Section 37 amendment that the City would have granted the developer in exchange for the increased density....This document would list all the "community" benefits, public art, green features etc that the developer will have to provide...If anyone can access it, please post.

I've been trying to find the Section 37 amendment that the City would have granted the developer in exchange for the increased density....This document would list all the "community" benefits, public art, green features etc that the developer will have to provide...If anyone can access it, please post.

The City's expectation / requirements of benefits through the Section 37 Agreement are briefly outlined in the City Planning Final Report (January 2008) ... it that is of any help to you ~

Just got an email from pemberton group directing me to globe and mail review...
http://www.smtp22.com/itracEmail/view?sentid=1545675

A total load of PR krap. Yes, they got some initial sales pre-meltdown, but sales have pretty much come to a complete, grinding halt since. I consider articles like this totally irresponsible.

What are the behind- the scenes conversations that go on leading up to an article like this?

A total load of PR krap. Yes, they got some initial sales pre-meltdown, but sales have pretty much come to a complete, grinding halt since. I consider articles like this totally irresponsible.

What are the behind- the scenes conversations that go on leading up to an article like this?

So, what?

They're in the business of selling condos and the source was a third party. It says nothing more then they've had good sales up to November. I forgot whether it mentioned the date or not but either way.

What do you expect them to say:
We've had terrible sales so far?

Why/Who would that benefit anyone. Once again the article is pure fact ... although it can be misconstrued.

I really don't like how we sometimes so easily jump on developers (who are, once again, in the business of marketing / selling).

Boy, am i glad that i didn't end up buying the unit i wanted when i had the opportunity to do so with my VIP agent. The unit i was looking at was a 1+1 @ around $420,000 (with parking/locker).

i'm also interested in any updates if anyone has any.

anyone know anything about this project.

I last remembering that Tower One Was around 60% sold in February

Sales have been going very strong for this condo. It's 70% sold out now. I highly doubt it was 60% sold out in Feb. If they said that it was a lie. It was just 60% sold out 2 months ago. Are you looking for a unit? Prices have also gone up. Contact me at anthonynguyen11@gmail.com.

Thanks

lol, No Personal Interest, just curious...

I assume 70% for Tower one, as I recall they have not released the 2nd tower.

So prices have gone up, I remember many saying the prices were too high.

About buying, the only project my family invested in was a condo in Mississauga 4 years ago, it turned out well and sold it for a decent profit to a nice couple.

To me it the market is stable but not anymore for flipping.

Hey everyone! The PHASE 2 VIP Sale is now out. Prices didn't go up that much from phase 1 but yes there is an increase as expected. I am filling out worksheets for my clients now and securing units now. Email me if anyone wants the price list. Thanks

I love the location of this condo with views over U of T, but when I checked out their showroom last year and asked a few questions, I was disappointed to learn that the vertical angular bamboo-like elements in the rendered towers are not structural. They are only etchings on the glass of the balconies. I also felt that most of the units were too small, and would probably be occupied by a lot of students. I love the look of the townhouses in the render though, and hope this project gets built.

Back