News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 399     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

Depends on how crowded and short trip versus long trip, but I would generally say:

On the new Flexity Outlook streetcar, where left is forward and right is backward (maybe the future Flexity Freedom light rail vehicles as well), my preference would be #3, #1, #4, and #2. No rage if I get a seat.

choosewiselymeme.jpg

From link.

On the new Flexity Outlook streetcar, where left is forward and right is backward (maybe the future Flexity Freedom light rail vehicles as well), my preference would be #3, #1, #4, and #2. No rage if I get a seat.

choosewiselymeme.jpg

From link.
I think if #1 is occupied, most people will go for #4 next. This avoids the awkwardness of having someone directly in front of you and give you a bit more leg room.

choosewiselymeme.jpg

From link.
The language is extreme over something so trivial as choosing a seat. Rage? Really? Irritation maybe. Life is too short.

Reactions: DSC
Is there any chance the bus only lane on Dufferin can be expanded from Finch to Steeles? That’s the last leg of my journey to Supertest from Sheppard West Subway.

Is there any chance the bus only lane on Dufferin can be expanded from Finch to Steeles? That’s the last leg of my journey to Supertest from Sheppard West Subway.

I worked up there on Murray Ross Parkway just off Dufferin for a few years.

I hate that area.

I worked up there on Murray Ross Parkway just off Dufferin for a few years.

I hate that area.
At least that's close to Keele West Stn. Yeah, this area is pretty crappy, but my drive from downtown east to here was under 35 min this morning. When I worked at QEW and Hurontario the drive could be an hour.

Back