News   Jun 25, 2024
 78     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 754     2 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 516     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

Does Josh Colle have anything on his resume that leads to being the CEO of an organization of 17,000 employees?

I would argue 'no'.

But as to his CV:

Past Chair TTC, and City Councillor

Former Sr. VP at Ernst & Young - Government and Public Sector practice where he did act as a Transit Consultant

Josh also worked for Pearson Airport (GTAA) as Government & Corporate Strategy Officer

I would argue 'no'.

But as to his CV:

Former Sr. VP at Ernst & Young - Government and Public Sector practice where he did act as a Transit Consultant

Josh also worked for Pearson Airport (GTAA) as Government & Corporate Strategy Officer
I mean its not like were going to get an actual ttc rider on the board

I mean its not like were going to get an actual ttc rider on the board

First, we're talking about filling the CEO's job, not a Board position.

Second, Councillor Saxe who is on the TTC Board is a regular rider, in addition to being a cyclist.

I would argue 'no'.

But as to his CV:

If I shall be blunt - did TTC materially improve during his tenure as chair?

AoD

AoD

Well..........I might actually say yes............but then again that might be because Andy Byford was CEO when Colle became Chair and Byford was just hitting his stride; Byford remained CEO until Dec '17, Colle was Chair from from Dec '14 to Dec '18.

* Of course, Rick Leary was made Interim CEO under Colle's watch and given the permanent job under Colle's watch as well.

AoD
Answer:

scarborough-rt-derailment-1-6493456.jpg

I would argue 'no'.

But as to his CV:

His Linked-In profile notes:

1718917906740.png

Maybe I’m being optimistic, but I hope the TTC poaches someone internationally. Or we get the return of Adam Giambrone.

That's my beef with the TTC.

They think local on the basis we are a world class city with world class people.

If the TTC wants to excel they need the best of the best, not the best available in the GTA.

Back