News   May 02, 2024
 236     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   May 01, 2024
 430     0 

TTC: One-Person Train Operation

what are the nature of the grievances? Are they legitimate reasons on safety etc or are they just petty shots at partisanship?
I wouldnt take the initial drop in performance too closely as its still in a period of adjustment. Lets see what happens 6 months from now.

From what I've been told, it's a bit of column "A" and a bit of column "B". There are some crews who seem to want to make the whole thing fail, and others where there have been legitimate concerns with the equipment, such as breakdowns/failures and quirks. For instance, the onboard video transmission system does not work on trains arriving at Sheppard-Yonge eastbound. They are still trying to resolve this.

But I agree - we may very well just be dealing with a breaking-in period. If the metrics trend back upwards over the next 6 months to a year, than it really has been nothing to worry about.

Supervisory staff, and http://www.ttc.ca/Customer_Service/Daily_Customer_Service_Report/index.jsp.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

Seriously folks. The rest of the world has been doing this for decades and prior to the technology available today. If it failed for any reason at all, it would be a management and human failure. There is no rational reason for this not to work perfectly.

I think most of the TTC staff are good people, but when they dress in the red coats and hats and are in a circle talking...

I sometimes think I am in the 70's in some run down Eastern European country lol

Back