News   May 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 610     0 

Trinity-Spadina Condo Association Founding Meeting!

Growth and expansion continues. New website: www.coaontario.com

Yes, indeed they do it reinforces my view, expressed several months ago, that this is a group of Tories in Condo clothing. They are against HST, time of day Hydro pricing, TCHC in City Place, Waterfront Bridges etc etc. The President - who also sponsors their website - is a real estate agent.

Yes, indeed they do it reinforces my view, expressed several months ago, that this is a group of Tories in Condo clothing. They are against HST, time of day Hydro pricing, TCHC in City Place, Waterfront Bridges etc etc. The President - who also sponsors their website - is a real estate agent.

Hmmmm....according to the website the COA has ad hoc board members Olivia Chow, Adam Vaughan, and Rosario Marchese. Yep, sounds like a Tory connection to me. (said dripping with sarcasm of course)

The Ning is no longer active. Does anyone know if this group is still functioning?

It's headed by linda pinnizzotto, a realtor...

It collects 200 or 400 dollars from every condo org that it 'signs' per year. It's supposed to be non-partisan, but board members are filled with, if not overwhelemed with NDPers...
Curious to see it's financial statements and where that money goes to...

my guess.
1. slush fund for organizers
2. slush fund for the incumbents (Vaughan & Marchase)
3. way to promote themselves as realtors...

another one of those 'busy bodies' that really don't represent the majority.

Anyone that thinks the HST is going anywhere at this point is living a pipe dream...

Back