News   May 02, 2024
 363     1 
News   May 02, 2024
 172     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 233     0 

Toronto's Best Seafood

Dunno, but I went to Red Lobster about a year ago and had the worst seafood ever. So at least you can steer clear of there, if you didn't already know.

I like Red Lobster!
red-lobster.gif

I don't know what the best seafood restaurant is overall... none I've been to have blown me away but I thought the Fish House was pretty good as was Fisherman's Wharf (best onion soup I've ever had). The best salmon I've had was at this Greek place by the Pape subway... I think it's called Ellas. I had awesome grilled sturgeon at a Persian restaurant called North Restaurant (aka Shomal Restaurant) on Steeles just west of Yonge. I am told that there's a place called One of a Kind Pasta & Grill (746 Queen W) that has great $10 salmon fillets. The best shrimp I've ever had was at the Royal Cafe in New Orleans but that a bit of a trek.

Do you know where the Fisherman's Wharf is?

Any other suggestions for good seafood? :eek

Starfish is great. On...whatsit...Damn. I can't remember. Either King or Adelaide east. Rodney's is really good too.

I was at the Pure Spirits Oyster House (in the Distillery District) for lunch today and it was surprisingly good; actually I'd say it was very good. I ordered the carmelized scallops (cooked perfectly) & wild mushrooms in a wine sauce; my friend had the grilled salmon which she said was really good. The service wasn't the greatest at first but they warmed up.

Back