From my friend J.

unnamed-1.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 505
Deep into the Dundas Shale!

Hi guys,
With my girlfriend we bought a condo at the 105 Victoria, we are on the 10th floor and we face south.
The big question is we don't know if yonge+rich will completely block the view we have or not (we have a hope when we watch the rendering that we will have the 2-3 storeys brick building just in front of us.)

I'll join a picture that I took from the balcony and if someone could tell me or even better do a quick rendering of our future view that would be awsome.

Thank you!!

View attachment 113972
Hello, Yes you will be loosing the sun in a year or 2. Going by that photo you might still be able to have a partial view to the right over the pool area of the new condo.
Hi guys,
With my girlfriend we bought a condo at the 105 Victoria, we are on the 10th floor and we face south.
The big question is we don't know if yonge+rich will completely block the view we have or not (we have a hope when we watch the rendering that we will have the 2-3 storeys brick building just in front of us.)

I'll join a picture that I took from the balcony and if someone could tell me or even better do a quick rendering of our future view that would be awsome.

Thank you!!

View attachment 113972
Hello, Yes you will be loosing the sun in a year. You might still get a partial view over the pool area that will be located on the corner of Richmond and Victoria on the 5th floor

From earlier today:

DSC03640.jpg
DSC03643.jpg
DSC03645.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03640.jpg
    DSC03640.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC03643.jpg
    DSC03643.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 456
  • DSC03645.jpg
    DSC03645.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 468
What would the large dug out area be in the bottom of the photo? I saw them digging this out even after they had poured concrete on the north side of the excavation, and I was surprised to see such significant digging after some forming had already been done.

Looks like they met the parking standards in the by-law, most buildings downtown these days on tight sites like this don't.

Back