Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Hey, I live at YC Condos,.... Hey, I live at 460 Yonge St, which one sounds better? Marketing my friend

if it is marketing than it is the worse name for marketing of a condo. something like dream condos or royal condos etc. would have been awesome for marketing.

It was never called 460. We used that name, based on the street address, when naming this thread and the related database page. YC is for Yonge and College which is the name of the nearest main intersection. Will most certainly revert to the street address when completed.

5zkLQ65.jpg

Wow, that angle really makes it look tall and slender like Ice! The previous renders looking up from ground level made it seem a bit wider.

Nice render! Cool how it was taken from one of Aura's upper levels, probably cause they're the same developer.
It is rather sleek, and as a whole, I can live with this one. I dig the black/white contrast and accents on the building, the only problem is, the last good black/white building renders for a building were for 300 Front and we all know how that one turned out :(

*that sky lounge thing at the top will be a very interesting place. Open that sh** to the public!

Back