Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

I was jogging by X and noticed they are either taking the town home crane down or replacing it. This condo is really looking good, They cleared out the lobby and you can really see it will make an impact with the height. Wish I had a camera!

Can't wait to see the exterior materials!

April 18
IMG_april-18-09-0218.jpg

IMG_april-18-09-0208.jpg

IMG_april-18-09-0206.jpg

I like how slim this one will likely look from the north or south. I just noticed it isn't very wide, and fairly tall, so the slimness will look kinda like what the top portion of BSN could have been if taller and with better looking material.

A close up - Taken April 19th

Attachments

• x7.jpg
    x7.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 188
  • x6.jpg
    x6.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 181
  • x5.jpg
    x5.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 169
  • x4.jpg
    x4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 165
  • x3.jpg
    x3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 174
  • x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 174
  • x1.jpg
    x1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 175
April 25th Update

Weather permitting, the 7th floor should begin pouring next week

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

More photos from Friday:

img44261.jpg

img44281.jpg

img44291.jpg

Three projects in one shot!

img44301.jpg

Left to right: X Condos, Casa, and BSN.

no pictures, -but they're currently working on the 9th floor now.
Given a week a floor, and then factoring in some bad weather/winter, this should top out around April/May? next year. Im guessing a late summer or early fall for people moving in the lower floors is a good estimation (best case scenario).

no pictures, -but they're currently working on the 9th floor now.

Not a big deal, but today the support columns at the south end of the 8th floor are beginning to be poured. The 7th floor is complete.

May 2nd Update

8th floor pillars being poured on the south end

Not a big deal, but today the support columns at the south end of the 8th floor are beginning to be poured. The 7th floor is complete.

my bad... you're right, 8th floor not 9th. I was looking from the west side and assumed the floor above that outdoor pool was the 3rd and not the 2nd.

my bad... you're right, 8th floor not 9th. I was looking from the west side and assumed the floor above that outdoor pool was the 3rd and not the 2nd.

No worries, it's all cool. With the hoarding up it does appear that the double height main floor could be two floors :)

Does anyone know what floor (or range) they will need to get to before they start putting on the exterior and glass?

I am quite curious to see the type of materials they will be using and how dark the glass tint will be.

May 3rd

X tower plus the entire X site from above facing south-east, 3 shots stitched. Disregard rushed foreground and background "fill-in" areas on the pano :)

Back