Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

'He's a rather effete and soft spoken man and fairly small in stature. He reminded me of a wimpier Niles Crane from Fraser. I lost interest in what he was saying when I saw the haircut.... LOL'

Unfortunately, I did not see this interview. All I can say is my impression of your comment is that it shows an objectionable level of arrogance, and reflect more on the person making the comment, than the subject of the comment itself. Talk about judging a book by its cover...

AHK

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I did not see this interview. All I can say is my impression of your comment is that it shows an objectionable level of arrogance, and reflect more on the person making the comment, than the subject of the comment itself. Talk about judging a book by its cover...

AHK

Yes, that was the point of my post. It was meant to be a joke, hence the LOL at the end.

Whatevs

:p

Here's some updates from today!

X Condo doesn't look too black today :( ... i guess the interiors/the sun change the look of it:

4441469013_d593125200_b.jpg

4441429159_728bddfdef_b.jpg

All photos by me: steveve :)

'He's a rather effete and soft spoken man and fairly small in stature. He reminded me of a wimpier Niles Crane from Fraser. I lost interest in what he was saying when I saw the haircut.... LOL'

AHK

relax.....it was just a joke.....laugh a little

beautifully composed photos!

Androiduk has a great eye, one of a handful of great photographers/contributors that we're lucky to have on UT.

Those look like good usable front yards for the town homes.

They do indeed, I don't recall seeing this model before. I would hope those trees in front of the town homes are for real, they're going to be needed in front to help absorb the noise of traffic flying around that corner onto Charles Street.

relax.....it was just a joke.....laugh a little

I have a suspicion that AHK is actually Peter Clewes mother... (lol once again)

great photo updates everyone. For better or worse I notice the cladding of the townhouse west wall ended up using a different material than was shown in the model. I think I would have preferred the contrasting light gray block, but the black brick is still quite nice.

I was visiting a friend last night at Bloor & Jarvis and on my way home I noticed just one suite at X with the lights on in a N/E corner unit around the 11th or 12 floor. This is going to look really good at night, the slats made light coming through look really good and the glass has the appearance of being a smoked colour with no green to be seen in the glass at night.

I can't top androiduk's photos on the previous page, but I'll keep trying :)

Balconies seem complete except on the east side where the construction elevators are located. X is looking mighty fine.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Two photos stitched (larger file)

I sort of pity the folks moving into X...construction on 2 sides of them soon. But they'll learn how their own condo was constructed.

Right you are!... Its really cool how the whole area just changed! I mean,. this area was empty till X came in.. And now we're getting Couture and X2! Crazy stuff!... If i were living at X i would feel "sandwiched" in by all this construction!...

Back