Mississauga Widesuites Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

recent pics by Jasonzed at SSC....

20100605a152.jpg

20100605a168.jpg

20100605a171.jpg

recent pics by Jasonzed at SSC....

she's tall AND slim (from these angles) .... very nice ... I like it ~ :cool: (sure makes No. 1 City Centre look chubby LOL)

Last edited:
Out of all condo developments in MCC (excluding Absolute complexes), this is one of the most underrated projects IMHO. And its coming from Conservatory Group. More slim and sleek high-rises are needed in Hurontario strip.

The parking garage should have been underground. If the parking garage much be above ground it should be facing Enfield Place not Hurontario. The building itself should be on Hurontario, not Enfield Place, and it should be tradition tower instead of slab. And a lot more glass would have been nice.

Hurontario should have gotten a tower to add to what the excellent projects Absolute and 1 City Centre started, but instead it is merely getting an above ground parking garage. Just a parking garage, along the busiest transit corridor in the 905, one of the busiest in the GTA, and the site of a future light rail transit line.

Last edited:
The parking garage should have been underground. If the parking garage much be above ground it should be facing Enfield Place not Hurontario. The building itself should be on Hurontario, not Enfield Place, and it should be tradition tower instead of slab. And a lot more glass would have been nice.

Hurontario should have gotten a tower to add to what the excellent projects Absolute and 1 City Centre started, but instead it is merely getting an above ground parking garage. Just a parking garage, along the busiest transit corridor in the 905, one of the busiest in the GTA, and the site of a future light rail transit line.

The first floor of that garage will have retail facing Hurontario.

I agree Coruscanti Cognoscente ... although this is a Conservatory Group project, but I dare say that I do like it ~

The best part is yet to come on the top several floor featuring some nice curves ~

What I Believe is Truly the Crowning Element :) - with a cool lounge + terrace on the top floor !

The first floor of that garage will have retail facing Hurontario.

A garage with retail is still a garage. I don't think adding retail to Hurontario means much if you do not add offices or residences. The tower should have faces Enfield instead of Hurontario and the parkign garage should have been hidden liek every other project in MCC. I'm no planning expert or anything but I think the orientation and exposed parking of Widesuites are blunders on par with One Park Tower's screwing up of the alignment of the pedestrian walkway.

Those are the main problem, really. The tower itself isn't THAT bad, but clearly inferior to several other towers in MCC: Absolute World, 1 City Centre, Citygate, Onyx, Solstice, Parkside Village... MCC can do much better and has already done better in so many ways so why settle for less?

well ... wide does equal slabs

About time! Haha. Great photos. I was going to do an update tomorrow while I was in Mississauga. Guess I don't have to now.

They could've done a somewhat attractive One King West style top, but instead added the cheesy circular features seen in the 3d model quoted above. So unfortunate.

Back