Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

The view today from 800 Richmond:

4343918011_b3267a69e4_o.jpg

Is LTD officially underway? I see something happening to the right of the picture and can only assume it's for LTD.....

Thanks for the updates.

Looks like a little piece of Dubai landed in Toronto. And no, I'm not referring to the negative connotations of that, I'll leave the griping to other members. Some of whom are real experts in that field.
Just appreciating Toronto's enduring construction boom.

Looks great, IMO!

The balcony glass is actually making me like the buildings a little more. And the slanted roof feature on the podium roof is a bit less enclosed than I expected but I like the effect. Art deco is something different for Toronto, so I'm happy to see it, and, as I stated I feel, executed so well.

Looks great, IMO!

The balcony glass is actually making me like the buildings a little more. And the slanted roof feature on the podium roof is a bit less enclosed than I expected but I like the effect. Art deco is something different for Toronto, so I'm happy to see it, and, as I stated I feel, executed so well.

But this isn't Art Deco. It recalls the shape of Art Deco towers and is clearly inspired by them, but there's no actual artistic ornamentation in the architecture. I'm also sceptical about the subtler details so typical of the era, like grillwork.

February 20 2010 update

Healthy progress @ WHC2 - pouring the rooft slab already ~
IMG_2091.jpg

Thanks for the Phase II update. I used to walk past the site 2-3 times a week but recently moved and no longer have the opportunity so it's nice to see how it's coming along. My unit is on the 23rd floor - my personal guess on occupancy is sometime between April / May of 2011. Has anyone been in the sales office of late to see how many units are left?

West Harbour City Phase 2 has windows installed on the 1st level of the podium section...

WHCPhase2.png

From what I know not many units at all. I was at Plazacorp a couple days ago and should've asked out of curiosity.

I think the lower floor will start moving in Dec 10-Jan 11.

Does anyone know if Phase 1 is registered? and if so how long it took after the first people started moving in?

Back