Toronto West Block Est. 1928, The LakeShore, and The LakeFront | 130.75m | 41s | Choice Properties | a—A

at a red light and had to snap a quick phone pic
964BFD58-F813-4928-8842-38514D634CEF.jpeg

I live right next to this and the lights are blinding. There is nothing inside so they really should turn it off for the time being

My goodness look at how proud Concord is with their trash product. Really now? A huge banner plastered from top to bottom of the entire tower?

That firm is the cheapest excuse of a developer i've ever seen in my life, and those 2 towers are among the worst towers ever constructed in this city. Maybe we should put their hashtag to good use?.

My goodness look at how proud Concord is with their trash product. Really now? A huge banner plastered from top to bottom of the entire tower?

That firm is the cheapest excuse of a developer i've ever seen in my life, and those 2 towers are among the worst towers ever constructed in this city. Maybe we should put their hashtag to good use?.

Wouldn't you be proud if you could consistently convince dumb people with lots of money to buy the crap product you sell without having to make an effort?

Back