Toronto Wellesley on the Park | 194.15m | 60s | Lanterra | KPMB

A few more from just now on my way back.
Snapseed.jpg

IMG_5822.JPG

IMG_5826.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5822.JPG
    IMG_5822.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 492
  • Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 569
  • IMG_5826.JPG
    IMG_5826.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 507
I think the approved height here is tied to the angular plane vis-à-vis Yonge Street.

I wasn't sure what you were referring to here with the "angular plane", so I did a bit of research. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the concept where any structure built along Yonge would have a first step back height of 80% of the ROW width, and then a 45 degree angle above that first step back? Would that apply to Yonge as well or am I understanding this incorrectly?

I wasn't sure what you were referring to here with the "angular plane", so I did a bit of research. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the concept where any structure built along Yonge would have a first step back height of 80% of the ROW width, and then a 45 degree angle above that first step back? Would that apply to Yonge as well or am I understanding this incorrectly?

75 degrees.

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2014/te/bgrd/backgroundfile-72127.pdf

Directly east of the site is the Core Area of the Yonge Street Character Area to which an angular plane of 75 degrees taken at a height of 18 metres as measured from the Yonge Street property line also applies.

AoD

Back