Toronto Wallace Walk Towns | ?m | 4s | The Somerset Group | KFA

IMG_0507.JPG
IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG

I was there yesterday as well, I must have just missed you...... I saw the white front doors as well, not really thrilled with the color choice but I guess we are going to have to live it. Attached are some photos of my unit, I am in the first block off of Wallace. I will go back later this week to take more....

Does anyone have any new information regarding the upgrade "scandle" ? has anyone been able to make an progress with the developer?

not sure if everyone on here is aware of the Facebook page for Wallace Walk.... It is a closed group,called Wallace Walk.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,575
  • IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,332
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,365
  • IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,294
  • IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,533
  • IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,556
Last edited:
Hi Neighbour,

Just curious how you managed to get on site given its under construction and you would need to have all PPE and someone (i.e. project manager) with you to let you on site.

Also, I saw the white door, but would assume that it is a test unit to ensure the specs are correct. I would think the final installed door will match the brick and what was presented in the renderings.

View attachment 42067View attachment 42068View attachment 42069View attachment 42070View attachment 42071View attachment 42072

I was there yesterday as well, I must have just missed you...... I saw the white front doors as well, not really thrilled with the color choice but I guess we are going to have to live it. Attached are some photos of my unit, I am in the first block off of Wallace. I will go back later this week to take more....

Does anyone have any new information regarding the upgrade "scandle" ? has anyone been able to make an progress with the developer?

not sure if everyone on here is aware of the Facebook page for Wallace Walk.... It is a closed group,called Wallace Walk.

Finger crossed that the white doors are only "testers" but from what i remember most doors in the first block we fitted with the white doors.

Has anyone received an updated occupany date recently? just wondering if timing has been pushed back. My date was set June 16th but I read on the facebook page that blocks closer to wallace ave might get letters soon........

We haven't heard anything from the builder. Then again, our "final tentative" occupancy date isn't until July 27. We're in block F.

If I've read the contract correctly, you should find out by March 16 if your date is getting pushed back (90 days before your last stated date). Please keep us updated if you hear anything! :)

So i just got off the phone with Torbel.. and there is going to be another occupancy delay... She wouldnt give an exact date but said letters will be mailed out soon to indicate a new date. I am in Block H, the first block off of Wallace, orginally i had a move-in date of June 16th which is one of the first to go, so others who have later move in dates might not get pushed back.

So i just got off the phone with Torbel.. and there is going to be another occupancy delay... She wouldnt give an exact date but said letters will be mailed out soon to indicate a new date. I am in Block H, the first block off of Wallace, orginally i had a move-in date of June 16th which is one of the first to go, so others who have later move in dates might not get pushed back.

Interesting, i am Block H too and move in date is Jun 27th, i will also update if mine gets moved.

Still havent received a letter with the revised occupancy date, has anymore?
Junctionjay - Are you positive your final tentative occupancy date is June 16th? If it is, then as per the contract they have to let you know of a further delay before March 16th. (at least 90 days before current occupancy date)

Back