P1210773.jpg

P1210778.jpg

P1210776.jpg

Black balcony guards added...

P1210785.jpg

P1210786.jpg

P1210782.jpg

P1210784.jpg

From the designs, this development appears to have an outdoor pool. So it's going to be unusable for 8 months per year?

From the designs, this development appears to have an outdoor pool. So it's going to be unusable for 8 months per year?
That's depending on the year, weather and management I guess. I suspect for a good year though, it will likely be usable for much longer.

Love that you captured this!
It was rather hawkish...

Wow, sorry for bringing up an obvious oversight of "centrepiece" of the amenities, as Tridel puts it. When you pay $500+/mo in maintenance fees you expect these things to work. I guess you guys really only care about form over function.

Wow, sorry for bringing up an obvious oversight of "centrepiece" of the amenities, as Tridel puts it. When you pay $500+/mo in maintenance fees you expect these things to work. I guess you guys really only care about form over function.

Hold it; don't read everything as so confrontational.

Your initial post expressed exasperation as if Tridel hadn't thought of whether it wanted to place a pool indoors or out; and as if buyers didn't get to see the same renders and plans you're looking at.

There are a lot of people who enjoy the idea of spending time outside in the summer, swimming and/or on a deck beside a pool; that, along with meeting City requirements of outdoor and indoor amenity space per resident were certainly weighed by Tridel in its designs.

Likewise, prospective owners of units got to see renders and plans and consider whether they wanted to live in such units, (or rent them out) and whether the amenity package worked for them as a resident or investor.

Clearly, you're not a fan of outdoor pools; and that is your right. No problem.

But you need to acknowledge that not everyone agrees with you, and that's ok too.

Hold it; don't read everything as so confrontational.

Your initial post expressed exasperation as if Tridel hadn't thought of whether it wanted to place a pool indoors or out; and as if buyers didn't get to see the same renders and plans you're looking at.

There are a lot of people who enjoy the idea of spending time outside in the summer, swimming and/or on a deck beside a pool; that, along with meeting City requirements of outdoor and indoor amenity space per resident were certainly weighed by Tridel in its designs.

Likewise, prospective owners of units got to see renders and plans and consider whether they wanted to live in such units, (or rent them out) and whether the amenity package worked for them as a resident or investor.

Clearly, you're not a fan of outdoor pools; and that is your right. No problem.

But you need to acknowledge that not everyone agrees with you, and that's ok too.
While you are dead on about this, and the risk of getting the dreaded Angry Face "/upvote"...the replies to the OP here did lean on the sledgehammer side of things, as oppose to the scalpel. Sorta making it a farce of overreacting to the overreaction... :(

...I think we should all go back a look at skycandy-san's pic of that Red-Tail hanging out on that fin and chill pill a bit. (Unless your a mouse, and it's looking for lunch! >.< )

Back