Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

Vu this evening from my POV (just beyond the Primrose Hotel on the left)

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Fisheye VÜ

I hope you don't mind the fisheye distortion and the grey clouds of these pictures taken yesterday.

4375494257_0ebc71a840_b.jpg

4376247074_bec525e5e5_b.jpg

4376251580_954ff2b30c_b.jpg

Udo, stunning pictures. If you can, please take pictures of other projects -- especially AURA -- and post them.

Once again, stunning pictures. Many thanks.

I went by the base of the tower the other day and noticed alot of wear and tear already on the ground floors - the worst case was that the columns paint was already buckling and peeling off - hopefully some touch ups occur

Yes, such drama - they're images where the weather is almost as important as the building, and the distortion is very expressive. Though the diffused light is close to ideal for capturing architectural details, the clouds may be casting shadows on some parts of the building more than on others, which also adds to the mood.

Udo, stunning pictures. If you can, please take pictures of other projects -- especially AURA -- and post them.

Once again, stunning pictures. Many thanks.

I just noticed a great posting regarding the Aura by ethervizion. On his flickr site he is publishing time-lapse movies about the ongoing construction of AURA taken from high above (probably from the Penrose building). I don't think it can get any better than that.

I'll chime in with a 'thanks' too, Udo, and with more encouragement to do the same for some other projects in town!

Meanwhile, I am pretty sure that Ethervision's time-lapse photos of Aura come from RoCP2.

Back