Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Thank you for the information Is there a way to contact Vandyk guys. I called on all the numbers I could but none of the phones are working.
Hey Prasad, none of us have any contact details for them. At this point we’re just waiting for next steps.

But as we wait do we have anyone here that’s a lawyer or can provide the group with free (lol) legal advice. I’m also getting anxious and feel like we should start bombarding someone with emails and calls.

Thank you for the information Is there a way to contact Vandyk guys. I called on all the numbers I could but none of the phones are working

Hey Prasad, none of us have any contact details for them. At this point we’re just waiting for next steps.

But as we wait do we have anyone here that’s a lawyer or can provide the group with free (lol) legal advice. I’m also getting anxious and feel like we should start bombarding someone with emails and calls.
Have to wait on KSV..
https://www.ksvadvisory.com/experience/case/vandyk

Was in contact with Meg Ostling (KSV) a week ago ,uptowns remain same as indicated on their website ‘notice to unit Purchaser’, we need to monitor website for updates she indicated!!

Probably we should get a lawyer as a group

I emailed in Dec about getting back my deposit. They said to have my lawyer contact them so it sounds like that’s an option to get it back if you are willing to pay legal fees (perhaps the lawyer can negotiate on your behalf to get legal fees covered considering they made interest off the $$ and they’re likely not giving the interest back).

I decided to wait it out after reading through this group…put down deposit since 2017!!

Before one gets a lawyer, it's best to be certain of some basic expectations. That's why we need them to at least communicate regarding it. That's what a civilized group does. Even if they lack any integrity to be trusted. In my opinion, it's only in Canada you see fraudulent people treated with kids gloves. Our hard earned money is in limbo as a result of their failure, yet we are been subjected to complete silence. Often, once a lawyer, and a court system gets involved, there is a tendency to become bounded. Bounded till the court makes its ruling. And that could take as long as they want it. It's been since 2017. Many of us still live in a rented apartment as a result.

Before one gets a lawyer, it's best to be certain of some basic expectations. That's why we need them to at least communicate regarding it. That's what a civilized group does. Even if they lack any integrity to be trusted. In my opinion, it's only in Canada you see fraudulent people treated with kids gloves. Our hard earned money is in limbo as a result of their failure, yet we are been subjected to complete silence. Often, once a lawyer, and a court system gets involved, there is a tendency to become bounded. Bounded till the court makes its ruling. And that could take as long as they want it. It's been since 2017. Many of us still live in a rented apartment as a result.
This would be a better plan to wait until court decide o project get sold.

This would be a better plan to wait until court decide o project get sold.
Soooo if we have to wait for property to be sold could be a long wait for deposits being returned, work is being done at site by a company called 911 Construction. Somebody should be communicating with us

Soooo if we have to wait for property to be sold could be a long wait for deposits being returned, work is being done at site by a company called 911 Construction. Somebody should be communicating with us
Well i am currently overseas and wont return until may.. if u go by there maybe you could ask someone working what are they doing? Winterizing? o continue building?

Well i am currently overseas and wont return until may.. if u go by there maybe you could ask someone working what are they doing? Winterizing? o continue building?
Winterizing, cement repairs to walls and working in underground. The guys I spoke to had no idea what was going on with project. Were shocked when I explained it was in receivership

Winterizing, cement repairs to walls and working in underground. The guys I spoke to had no idea what was going on with project. Were shocked when I explained it was in receivership
So are they working there temp? Or continuing building ? Finishing project?

Back