Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Yeah, he picked up all my calls. I mainly had concerns regarding the status of the actual site. He confirmed that it was no way being cancelled. Didn’t ask anything else. They said they were about to recommence constructing very soon.
Wicked!!

Yeah, he picked up all my calls. I mainly had concerns regarding the status of the actual site. He confirmed that it was no way being cancelled. Didn’t ask anything else. They said they were about to recommence constructing very soon.
Going to stand at the site like this until I see the cement trucks pull up again

cover4_new_1200x768.jpeg

As long as they complete the project, that's all the matter 🙏

Called they’re saying construction will be aimed to start again by the end of September and the project is still active.
They have been saying this for long time. I will believe only when I see workers on the site.

Has anybody gotten an email response from Vandyk or Domenic stating they will not cancel the project for sure and plan to complete?

Compensation from Tarion @ $150/day up to a maximum of $7500 if occupancy is delayed past our outside occupancy date of April 25th, 2025. (Can also choose to cancel your contract at this point, too)

$7500 x ~300 units = 2.2m … I’m sure that’s a bill VanDyk would like to avoid, but who knows at this point (Does VanDyk pay this out, or does Tarion pay this out as a sort of insurance claim? I’m not even sure) 🤷‍♂️

I’m curious if they can use financial shortfalls as an excuse for another unavoidable delay? Anybody have any idea?

Of course they will use shortfalls as another delay…..they have found them for 5 hears now….we are to close October 2024

Compensation from Tarion @ $150/day up to a maximum of $7500 if occupancy is delayed past our outside occupancy date of April 25th, 2025. (Can also choose to cancel your contract at this point, too)

$7500 x ~300 units = 2.2m … I’m sure that’s a bill VanDyk would like to avoid, but who knows at this point (Does VanDyk pay this out, or does Tarion pay this out as a sort of insurance claim? I’m not even sure) 🤷‍♂️

I’m curious if they can use financial shortfalls as an excuse for another unavoidable delay? Anybody have any idea?
I wouldn’t mind making $7,500 lol

Back