Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

How are they going to drop a phase 2? 3? when phase one is already a year late with completion no where in sight.. lmao.. ‘bout to riot, I swear!
image.jpg

Finally some update from Vandyk.😉😉 so, excavation and foundation will start before end of this year. I doubt they would meet May 2022 target.

Finally some update from Vandyk.😉😉 so, excavation and foundation will start before end of this year. I doubt they would meet May 2022 target.
I dont think so May2022 they have until dec 2021 to send out another delay notice ., see what happen..

I dont think so May2022 they have until dec 2021 to send out another delay notice ., see what happen..
Incorrect, unfortunately. They HAD until September 11th, 2021, but this has since been delayed 159 days. Now they have until February 4th, 2022 to send out another notice.
Outside Occupancy Date is now May 17, 2023 with delay… needless to say, we’re a while out.

Incorrect, unfortunately. They HAD until September 11th, 2021, but this has since been delayed 159 days. Now they have until February 4th, 2022 to send out another notice.
Outside Occupancy Date is now May 17, 2023 with delay… needless to say, we’re a while out.
don't forget they are yet to send 2nd notification for unavoidable delay. So, they might even delay outside occupancy date.

Anyhow they have to provide some dates for their new releases this fall, right. They could not say they are still in unavoidable delay. So, I hope we would get an update by this fall regarding dates.

don't forget they are yet to send 2nd notification for unavoidable delay. So, they might even delay outside occupancy

When did this occur? We were never notified a second unavoidable delay had occurred, unless I missed an email?

This was sent in December, notifying about an unavoidable delay due to the pandemic. It mentioned they will keep us updated. No letter on the new dates.

This was sent in December, notifying about an unavoidable delay due to the pandemic. It mentioned they will keep us updated. No letter on the new dates.
Definitely don’t have this email, would you mind taking a screenshot of it, and posting? The picture I’ve included was from the first ‘unavoidable delay’
F8918898-5736-49FD-8DA3-90F6BB2BD63D.png

Oh, okay, are you saying there’s a second notification because there’s a “1. Blah blah blah” and a “2. Blah blah blah” in the letter?

I have a similar email and interpreted the response (which I posted above) as being the total number of days they were adding as it is a single event, one(1) unavoidable delay.

Back