Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

The statement KSV lawyer made was "by the end of this week". He then revised the statement during the motion that 》》》he got word from his client (KSV) that they'll send out a general notice stating what was approved by the court between the end of this week and next week...and they'll reach out to purchasers individually during that time frame. However, not everyone will receive their revised APS by next week because they'll need a bit of time to prepare it individually...stating that they'll try their best to get it out in a quick fashion.

The statement KSV lawyer made was "by the end of this week". He then revised the statement during the motion that 》》》he got word from his client (KSV) that they'll send out a general notice stating what was approved by the court between the end of this week and next week...and they'll reach out to purchasers individually during that time frame. However, not everyone will receive their revised APS by next week because they'll need a bit of time to prepare it individually...stating that they'll try their best to get it out in a quick fashion.
I must have missed that because I remember the lawyer saying "by the end of the week" Then the judge ask for them to give a specific day, and the lawyer said "Friday". And the judge reiterated we should expect the APS by Friday when we got the opportunity to ask questions.

I must have missed that because I remember the lawyer saying "by the end of the week" Then the judge ask for them to give a specific day, and the lawyer said "Friday". And the judge reiterated we should expect the APS by Friday when we got the opportunity to ask questions.
Yeah you're correct on the above statement. You might have missed it. The revision was towards the end when one of the purchasers asked for clarification on the APS and timeline.

Hopefully this week we'll age the revised APS.

Back