Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

From this morning.

It's hard to tell from this angle, but they've dug down a good 8-12 feet in some parts.

5628062612_bd8bb106d5_z.jpg

5627484807_86f80d457a_z.jpg

it'll be nice to see crane(s) here by the end of the year (hopefully),
very interesting location for such huge towers, right by that church, and right by (well.... just away) from queens park. our very own central park skyscrapers.

yep, it is an interesting location... lets hope the landscaping is done well and that this lot blends in with its neighbours at ground level in a pleasing way. As others have said there may have been a better way to integrate the townhomes rather than fronting onto Bay, but I'll wait and see how it looks in real life.

Parts of the shoring (pile driving?) equipment have left the site. I presume this portion of construction is complete.

Pardon my lack of construction knowledge/terminology, but I believe they've started entering tie backs into the perimeter about 8 feet down from street level.

Last edited:
^It's hard to tell from the posted images, but it looks deep enough for the first tier of tiebacks. This one appears to be moving along quickly.

Thanks Drum. I was wondering what this site looks like since there haven't been updates for a few weeks.

Your welcome, since there was no posting between my visited (posting) in the last month.

Another one not high on most ppl list.

With the crap weather we have had this year, I am 6 months behind on some projects for shooting them. I don't post every site these days that I shot, as it taking to much time to do it. One reasons to visit my Flickr site as they are all there. I shoot other stuff beside urban also.

You can see 77 in the skyline now, in the distance.

Back