Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

My problem with the balcony glass is that it has a green hue whereas the tower glass has a blue-purple hue. They clash.

I dont have a problem with the beige and gray actually despite being similar contrast.

They look pretty decent ! Dunno what folks are going on about. I think the effect will be more pronounced with more floors.

Last edited:
I'm glad that the balcony glass is green. The blue of the rest of it is so painfully banal, so at least the bit of green of the balconies adds a variation in hue. The way the blue and the green contrasts makes it better than if everything was the same stupid blue, if you ask me. Overall, however, this is turning out really boring; yet more bluish glass tower(s) to add to the sea of them sprouting everywhere. aA needs to learn to use other materials for tall buildings.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,316
I'm glad that the balcony glass is green. The blue of the rest of it is so painfully banal, so at least the bit of green of the balconies adds a variation in hue. The way the blue and the green contrasts makes it better than if everything was the same stupid blue, if you ask me. Overall, however, this is turning out really boring; yet more bluish glass tower(s) to add to the sea of them sprouting everywhere. aA needs to learn to use other materials for tall buildings.

Same colour. One just has a frit

Back