Toronto Treviso Condos | 91.13m | 24s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

While not great, it's still a huge improvement over anything in that area currently.

Launched to Platinum brokers on Nov 17 , over 400 units in the tower, as of today 80 percent sold.

I know its real estate related, just thought some here would want to know how the area was perceived by the market demand, I was surprised at this number of sales, we dont get these kinds of numbers in the core so quickly.

Launched to Platinum brokers on Nov 17 , over 400 units in the tower, as of today 80 percent sold.

I know its real estate related, just thought some here would want to know how the area was perceived by the market demand, I was surprised at this number of sales, we dont get these kinds of numbers in the core so quickly.

wow impressive ... and somewhat surprising.

Phase 2 sales info etc will be released in Miami April 4, just sharing for those wanting to know. Phase 2 tower will be at the corner of Dufferin and Lawrence just west of the phase 1 tower. At this rate they may sell all 4 phases in a year! Who would have thought! The yorkdale expansion also is well recd by Treviso buyers.

April 03, 2011
What the area looks like today.
5587576203_5c5dd1f2f3_b.jpg

5588172366_deeb51c5bb_b.jpg

5587567193_9ee81d1241_b.jpg

(Sound of Music) So Long....Fair well......it been nice to know you.....but its time to bid fair well ..... You have to go to make that area well...........

Hording is up on the first plaz, with hording going up on the 2nd one. Within a month, the first plaza will be memoirs only with nothing there.

Not sure what the move out date is for the 2nd plaza and it could be end of this month or next.

Photo to follow

I like this project, I'm very familiar with the Dufferin and Lawrence area, I grew up a few minutes away from there. This will definitely improve the area a lot, and for those who've purchased units I'm sure they'll enjoy the large terraces and many amenities.

I like this project, I'm very familiar with the Dufferin and Lawrence area, I grew up a few minutes away from there. This will definitely improve the area a lot, and for those who've purchased units I'm sure they'll enjoy the large terraces and many amenities.

I hope most ppl who buy units here don't drive. They're gonna have fun trying to get to/from their bldg during rush hour! :s

But I LOVE this project! Taking a 70's style plaza and turning it into a modern urban condo w/ streetfront retial.. GENIUS!

if dufferin starts to get redeveloped then I think the TTC should consider putting a STREETCAR on this route... Its already one of the busiest BUS routes in the city....

^ That would be great, but it won't happen as long as Ford is mayor.

Anyways, I'm thrilled to see this plaza go as this is one of the ugliest areas in the entire city.

Back